Stolen trek

Pikey

Heh guys just had a call from Kim at jcw,telling me he has been following the activity on the hub regarding my wife's trek. He says the guys who sell the beads etc have been removed for more than a year now. Apparently they were was a huge debacle about it. They returned and eventually were removed by the police. But haven't been there for a long time :-(

He also informed me that the police at least came and investigated our report of the stolen bike. Not gonna help,much but kudos to them for following up on the story.

He also now warns his customers about leaving there bikes on racks unattended, hopefully this will save someone or at best everyone from having the same experience.

Thanks Kim for the genuine concern ( this is my first time I've spent money at his shop) appreciate it.

TRUE GENTLEMAN THAT MAN,

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha lmfao,that's funny mate,haven't heard that saying b4.

Yea me to for my wife's sake,otherwise check her new wheels :-)

I don't reckon your wife would catch him, from the looks of it I would say he starts in "A" batch.

Well my 3 year old beats me hands down and he has normally achieved this by 7am everyday

Edited by Muggins

It would seem as if the great trek has been closed. Had a call from the police inspector today to say that they have followed all leads inc security and car guards and have come up empty so with no more leads they are closing the case. :-(((

Would just like to thank all those that helped in our time of panic, especially Dips who went out of his way to investigate and help in every way he could. Nrs182 who has used all media available to him to make ppl aware and uni for scaring the crap out of some poor guy :-)

Seriously guys thank you to all of you,that helped us in our time of need.

All though the case is closed and leads are gone we will still live in hope that some how the bike will turn up at some point in time,and my wife will be hitting the trails again soon.

Edited by Thfc

Hi guys,

The below Trek time trial bike was stolen from my girlfriend's house over the week end. She lives in Pinelands, Cape Town. The bike is quite unique looking, so should be easy to spot. Please can you keep a look out for it in the Cape Town area and please pm me should you perhaps see it.

Shotto.

Banna

post-21619-0-83667200-1405436157_thumb.jpg

post-21619-0-90956800-1405436195_thumb.jpg

Hi guys,

The below Trek time trial bike was stolen from my girlfriend's house over the week end. She lives in Pinelands, Cape Town. The bike is quite unique looking, so should be easy to spot. Please can you keep a look out for it in the Cape Town area and please pm me should you perhaps see it.

Shotto.

Banna

Thats my hood, will prowl along jan smuts on way home... :ph34r:

Thats my hood, will prowl along jan smuts on way home... :ph34r:

Thx a stack boet. They've probably broken the bike up for parts already, but lets hope.

Dude sorry to hear that,know how my wife I felt last week.

Best of luck mate. Fingers crossed.

Dude sorry to hear that,know how my wife I felt last week.

Best of luck mate. Fingers crossed.

Shotto boet. Ja jeesh, I guess it's just a question of time before one becomes part of the statistics...sad state of affairs.

The saddest part is to think what they sell our beloved steeds for...bastards hope they meet karma somewhere in a dark alley.