DPG

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who remembers hearing this on the radio, a popular radio serial:

“If I don’t see you through the week, I’ll see you through the window”

If memory serves, there was a 'serial' on the radio, BTV, called TAXI I think. Listened to it at varsity, in between reading cowboy novels, they were fast reads, so you could build up your novel count!!!!

This was one of my favs, a BAD COWBOY.

http://www.benbridges.co.uk/covers/edge%2060.jpg

Edited by HeyYou

Having to print your slides from Powerpoint on to transparency and then presenting using an overhead projector....

I once got it wrong and tried to print transparency on a thermal printer and melted the transparency sheet to the drum of the printer late one night. We had to cancel the presentation the next day and explain to the boss we had screwed up the printer

my first job was at a market research company. All the presentations were done using one of these, we'd print on an inkjet printer.

The problem was the office we were in had sun most of the day, the transparencies used to heat up and curl and then not feed through the printer, so we landed up keeping the boxes of transparencies in the kitchen fridge.