Idiots on The Spruit

LegsEleven

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Smimby

I'm a Spruit mouse (haven't earned my rat colours yet). When I yell STRAVA or TRACK please get out of the way. And your dog without a leash is an obstacle which the 29 wheels were meant to go over and not around.

So because the owner is stupid you have the right to punish the dog?

I LOVE TO PUNISH PEOPLE WHO PUNISH DOGS!!! JUST SAYING!!! :devil: (PROUD PIT BULL OWNER+ DOG LOVER)

Edited by Undun

The hood takes no prisoners, dogs, cats, mice, rates... It's all fair game!

My Dog takes no prisoners, hurt an animal and my PITT knows to bring back your hand like a toy Frisbee:)Have a lovely afternoon! Edited by Undun

When the dog is a) off the leash, and b) attempting to bite you and or c) trying to make you crash, then you have the right to ride over anything that makes your life easier.... dogs and owners included....

Was also gonna say that besides myself I have heard of too many okes that have been slapped/punched/kicked or hit with a frying pan 'in their sleep' for it to be co-incidence :ph34r:

we can start a club, call it BITS...

Bitchslapped In The Sleep

Guest Smimby

When the dog is a) off the leash, and b) attempting to bite you and or c) trying to make you crash, then you have the right to ride over anything that makes your life easier.... dogs and owners included....

Disagree with a....b makes sense and c does not...animals can not attempt to make you crash

Guest Smimby

The hood takes no prisoners, dogs, cats, mice, rates... It's all fair game!

Stupid comment!

Guest Smimby

I LOVE TO PUNISH PEOPLE WHO PUNISH DOGS!!! JUST SAYING!!! :devil: (PROUD PIT BULL OWNER+ DOG LOVER)

any animal or kid/women, etc

I scanned the Active topics list - thought it said Idols on the spruit ..... How wrong was I.

How about uncontrolled / uncontrollable dogs off their leashes - plenty of those around in Emmarentia and Delta Park...