RAVE:- thehub is a great place! with great people.....(mostly)

L.T.G

Meyers are in too....the ugly one is my partner, the young one is going for podium with mr de jongh

oom, prawn are in....only one that I am not sure of is DIPS....ping ping ping DIPS

Sweet - I'm getting some deja vu already! I think deja vu is french for "hang over" :devil:

Cmooooooon Dipsy - you climb like a mountain goat!!!!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. Shimano and I will be there to assist you in emptying the beer tent :clap: Any of the other 2013 Joberg2C crew in?

Riding with Mike........check you there. I understand that smoking is banned this year, both on route and in campsite. About time :clap: :clap: soz rouxtjie, thank me later.

Riding with Mike........check you there. I understand that smoking is banned this year, both on route and in campsite. About time :clap: :clap: soz rouxtjie, thank me later.

Bring it Oom. This is gonna rock.

Mr. Shimano's cousins are also in!

#live

#love

#laugh

What are you doing, going to Kimberley for a weekend for a sleep in your troll hole?

Why dont you do towers with us?

or are you too scared theres too much land that you could possibly never be found in after someone blurts "Thats Escapee".

#live

#love

#laugh

See you at @Mankele, you can ride your @Spez while sucking on a @GU #dontbethatknobheadthatnoonewantstobewith

Meyers are in too....the ugly one is my partner, the young one is going for podium with mr de jongh

oom, prawn are in....only one that I am not sure of is DIPS....ping ping ping DIPS

He is supposedly "on holiday" but seriously, we all know its him thats in court today for that little road rage incident... :ph34r: :devil:

BS....

Anything about suiping rum and whipskey

See you at @Mankele, you can ride your @Spez while sucking on a @GU #dontbethatknobheadthatnoonewantstobewith

Can see Oom is going through menopause, wanting to buy R170k bikes and now this little hissy fit! :eek:

What are you doing, going to Kimberley for a weekend for a sleep in your troll hole?

Why dont you do towers with us?

or are you too scared theres too much land that you could possibly never be found in after someone blurts "Thats Escapee".

Its on my list..

Can see Oom is going through menopause, wanting to buy R170k bikes and now this little hissy fit! :eek:

You have no idea....almost all conversations with him starts with

"back in the day, when men were still men"