Cape Town Cycle Tour (The Argus) 2015

Winstonian1984

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Entered took less than a minute & was quite a breeze ,no slow server response, thanks PPA you Rock!!!

I think I also beat the queue. Trying to enter my dad now and it is slow.

I think I also beat the queue. Trying to enter my dad now and it is slow.

Yeah I'm battling, entry info all there but can't seem to pay!

I keep getting "Payment Failure" notices. My card has been hit twice with R400 but still no confirmation of entry.

Yup, we crashed the Card Payment Services companies site.  My payment also failed although the transaction did get to my bank's system.

SHUTDOWN is in progress. Login failed for user 'sl_secureentries'. Only administrators may connect at this time.

A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not accessible. Verify that the instance name is correct and that SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. (provider: Named Pipes Provider, error: 40 - Could not open a connection to SQL Server)

A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not accessible. Verify that the instance name is correct and that SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. (provider: Named Pipes Provider, error: 40 - Could not open a connection to SQL Server)

Archived