Versus Cycling Socks

Versus Socks

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am keen to support you! Apart from DeFeet and Assos (prices are ridiculous now) not many other socks I like. Ordered numerous pairs of Giro socks from the UK a year ago and they are by far the best cycling socks I have ever worn. Good luck!!

I hate socks, hate them so much. I am a true sock hater.

The number of times I just want to brutally burn a perfectly good pair just because it's full of toe molesting seams, or the details on the socks create some sort of loose thread forest on the inside that my toes need to navigate and tackle through every time I put them on.

Looking forward to giving yours a bash.

Sincerely

Sock Murderer

Dear Sock Murderer,

We hope that Versus Socks will be able put you out of your misery and turn you into a sock lover :)

I love my cycling socks. Defeet and Assos are both stunning quality. Very expensive though so you buy a pair every now and again.

• 4 weeks later...

Any idea when and where these will be available? Keen to give them a go. Big fan of socks!

Thanks for showing interest.

The best way to stay updated will be to subscribe to our mailing list at the bottom of the survey (https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DD2LK8S). Otherwise Like us on Facebook or keep an eye on  this thread. We are in the process of making samples, so more info coming soon! :)

• 1 month later...

Now  why should I buy your socks - what makes them smoke?

They are comfortable, durable and just outright sexy ;) And all of this at an affordable price!

Will you have in full black with just the versus logo and top stripe in white or blue?

ie: without the thick white band?...

Yes, we'll have other designs available as well, including the one you described. We'll have it available in full black + white Versus logo and top stripe, as well as full black + red Versus logo and top stripe.

• 4 weeks later...