Versus Cycling Socks

Versus Socks

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How soon? Bring it out while I still have moola to spend

We'll have all our socks available on pre-order (and at a discounted price!) in early January, so you'll start the new year with some awesome savings ;)

How about selling those samples to us.... we can Road / MTB test them for you ..... :thumbup:

We would love to start selling our socks already, but it's not long before you can have your own NEW pair! All the samples have already been through some proper testing, so you can be sure that our socks are excellent quality  :D

Edited by Versus Socks

This thread is like the biggest tease ever.

"look at these awesome socks. You can't have any. Sometime soon in the future. But we're not saying when. Na nanna Na Na. "

I am keen to support you! Apart from DeFeet and Assos (prices are ridiculous now) not many other socks I like. Ordered numerous pairs of Giro socks from the UK a year ago and they are by far the best cycling socks I have ever worn. Good luck!!

Fully agree with that! Awesome socks!

This thread is like the biggest tease ever.

"look at these awesome socks. You can't have any. Sometime soon in the future. But we're not saying when. Na nanna Na Na. "

I agree man - I think everyone taking part in this thread should get a pair in their stocking...

• 4 weeks later...

Well done guys, great to see locally made products! Now for some of the big retailers to support a local initiative rather than the bottom line from china.

Will be ordering some. Then for some hi- viz pls.