Goodbye Eagle Canyon Cycles

Flashfozzy

C4 cycles.

Chaunce is his name. Lekker guy.

Father is Conrad, whom I've bought a lot of stuff from. Super helpful and well connected, if he doesnt have it he will organize it pronto

That's them.seems like a decent bunch. Will definitely use them when I can.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally have been dealing with Conrad and Chaunce for a while now and have never had any issues.The service has always been friendly and accommodating, which is something I have not experienced in any of the other bike shops. I have been able to obtain any component through them (if they do not have it on hand they will generally be able to source it) at a better price than anyone else could offer and this included my frame. Chaunce is generally a quiet guy but he is knowledgeable about his products.

I wish them best of luck with the new shop and all I can say is that you all should give them a chance before judging, you may just be pleasantly surprised.

some of you may recall a post i made regarding C4 Cycles, and now that they own Eagle Canyon, well all I can say is good luck to them, but I dont see them being in business for very long. Their prices on stuff is ok, but thats about where it ends. I have had a mate take his bike back repeatedly to have his gears properly set on a MTB, and after much annoyence, ended up at Linden. Good luck Conrad and Chaunce, god knows you need it....

I have been dealing with Conrad and Chaunce for many years and they are 100% decent guys.Give them a chance at Eagle Canyon it takes time to set up a business...not to mention the cost involved.

so he not operating by the McDonalds?

JPC - Conrad (the dad) runs C4 cycles which is in that centre by McDonalds. His son Chaunce runs old / new Eagle Canyon Cycles....

Tisk Tisk Tisk.... You are all sad, complaining about what exactly? I have supported Conrad and Chaunce from the very beginning, when they were working out of their garage not greedy for our money! They are passionate about the sport as they are both cyclists (how many people running or owning a store do you actually see out on the road)? and yes, anyone starting a business will hit a rock before climbing up the ladder. C4 Cycles is not a Shop, it was clearly opened up because Conrad needed more space to help his LOYAL customers and friends! All you people complaining about him owning Eagle Canyon Cycles should cry to Jacques, who clearly saw potential in Conrad and Chaunce. I believe in what they do and it will only get better from here! Go to Cajees and Linden and all the places you guys praise so much! They run a business, GIVE THEM ALL YOUR MONEY! I will continue to support C4 Cycles and watch them grow! I get the best service, and so does everyone else who continue to support what they are doing. WELL DONE Conrad for TRYING!

Give this shop a chance

If Conrad is involved, it will became one of the best shops in SA - no douht

After all, he is the most legit Hubber here, or is there a other Hubber that beats his possitive feedback ratings?

:thumbup:

Edited by Mongoose!

GT-SA this thread is only 2 pages long so far. You making it sound like there are pages of moaning.. :D.. I do agree with you on Conrad. We have only had good dealings with him so far. :)

ah, edit.. I see you have only 1 post. So either you have no clue on how long a thread can be dragged out, or you dont want us to know who you are? ;)

Edited by JPC

I bought a bike from Conrad, and Chaunce helped me from the C4 Cycles premises before they had actually opened.

Like any youngster he will learn and the rough edges will be smoothed quickly enough.

I admire anyone trying to start a bike shop today - its a tough world.