Anatomic Looking for a Junior Designer

Andrew Steer

Here's one of them... Old School, Heartbreaker, Rosary etc in the Factory shops

post-3544-0-98491700-1409816049_thumb.jpg

Not exactly a 36-24-36 size, which is considered as the perfect measurements for a woman.

Slightly off topic...

From the 1977 #5 US Hot 100 "Brick House" by the Commodores. This hit single contained a description of the "brick house" woman who had a "36-24-36" body.

The song itself was later remixed by Lionel Richie (formerly from the Commodores), and Rob Zombie.

She knows she got everything

that a woman needs to get a man, yeah.

How can she use, the things she use?

36-24-36, what a winning hand!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Relatively broad salary scale, it's a decent pay cheque for a junior designer though. Especially at the higher end and considering the odd bit of overtime.

Sent to a friend of mine, his sister just graduated graphic design and actually has a preference for working with vector based design. As well as a diploma from LISOF apparently.

Plus she's a keen cyclist.

Relatively broad salary scale, it's a decent pay cheque for a junior designer though. Especially at the higher end and considering the odd bit of overtime.

Sent to a friend of mine, his sister just graduated graphic design and actually has a preference for working with vector based design. As well as a diploma from LISOF apparently.

Plus she's a keen cyclist.

Thanks, we've put some feelers out at LISOF too, one of my old colleagues is the Academic Manager there. Look forward to hearing from her - fashion, design, cyclist :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Look forward to hearing from her - fashion, design, cyclist :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Hey, Watch it !

I heard that you will soon be a married man :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :whistling:

Not exactly a 36-24-36 size, which is considered as the perfect measurements for a woman.

Slightly off topic...

From the 1977 #5 US Hot 100 "Brick House" by the Commodores. This hit single contained a description of the "brick house" woman who had a "36-24-36" body.

The song itself was later remixed by Lionel Richie (formerly from the Commodores), and Rob Zombie.

She knows she got everything

that a woman needs to get a man, yeah.

How can she use, the things she use?

36-24-36, what a winning hand!

SLIGHTLY off topic??? Do not want to see what hapenes when you take a serious detour

SLIGHTLY off topic??? Do not want to see what hapenes when you take a serious detour

You must read my post in the correct context

Hey, Watch it !

I heard that you will soon be a married man :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :whistling:

Huh, just because you thinking like that :blink:

Quite correct on the marriage though, and all the more reason I need another suitable designer asap :thumbup: