• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Those icons are hidden  on my page !

cant even do a multiquote reply

They should be visible now. 

The multiquote issue is related to your browser having cached old versions of site scripts. Clearing browser cache should resolve this. Or even Ctrl + F5 (windows) or Cmd + R (mac) to force a refresh.

Visible now; thank you ! ...however multiquote is not working !

Tried the refresh ......but alas

Edited by Jules #

Yo MAtt.

Any chance we can get the  "new content" button back?

This one? 

Screenshot 2014-09-15 16.40.50.png

Clicking on the 'Active topics' link below the Latest Forum Posts gives you the same view as the "What's new" button did - new Forum content.

Screenshot 2014-09-15 16.49.20.png

However, it's not visible within Classifieds. We can add something similar there.

Testing, testing, one, two, three ...

Surely this should have been done on Thursday evening, just so we have ammunition?

(At least the site looks happier, Matt. We'll get used to it in time.)

Edited by LeTurbo

Can't post any reply in the classified section from my mobile phone or tablet.

Were you using the mobile site? If so the issue has now been resolved.

Just notice, when posting link to youtube.....only hyperlink to youtube site appears, no embedded mini player...any comments?

Admin:

The "latest forum posts" window on the right side is closer to the scroll bar which great….however now I’m finding that the Search screen is being activated frequently and unintentionally. This is because the search magnify glass which opens the search screen is in close proximity between the scroll bar and latest forum posts window, so when moving the cursor from the scroll bar to forum posts pane it crosses the magnifying glass which activates it….

Would it be possible to move the magnify glass somewhere where it is less likely to be activated unintentionally?

post-182-0-62791000-1411031970_thumb.png

Admin:

The "latest forum posts" window on the right side is closer to the scroll bar which great….however now I’m finding that the Search screen is being activated frequently and unintentionally. This is because the search magnify glass which opens the search screen is in close proximity between the scroll bar and latest forum posts window, so when moving the cursor from the scroll bar to forum posts pane it crosses the magnifying glass which activates it….

Would it be possible to move the magnify glass somewhere where it is less likely to be activated unintentionally?

attachicon.gif2014-09-18_1116.png

Hi SwissVan,

Thanks for the detailed feedback.

We'll be changing the search dropdown to activate on click only which should eliminate the accidental activation when passing over.

Matt