2015 Tour de France

Frosty

The three colours in the wake of The Shark Of Messina, on his top tube, represents the 3 GTs won by Nibbles, a unique feat

So cool these customised things of the PROs

http://cdn.mos.bikeradar.imdserve.com/images/news/2015/04/29/1430388136743-4cvh7dmwiy1y-960-540.jpg

That is just too cool :drool:

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TDF is going to be EPIC. All the big contenders will be there and I am battling to pick a favourite.

If only it can dish up the excitement that the Giro did and not be full of tempo riding until the last climb stuff, although I guess that is the 'smart' way to win a GT.

I actually like Nibbles a lot but he is riding for the 'wrong' team.

I like Beefy's never-say-die attitude and his willingness to try stuff.

Froome is a likeable guy but I am not a fan of Sky and the 'scientific' way of riding (stemwatching).

The route is tailored for the Sherpa but there is something about him I don't like, don't know why.

I like Valverde but think his best is behind him and he will probably support the Sherpa.

Who am I leaving out? Any young Frenchie that will mount a serious challenge?

Will Purito be there?

But what do I know, used to support the Schlecks....

Viva Le Tour!!!

Anybody arranging tours from SA to watch the race?

check out disfruta.co.za

They might be

Does anyone place bets online on the tour? Want to put some money that Astana will have 4 riders in the top 10. That Nizzolo will have 5 2nd places, Sagan will sin green but not win a stage. Froome will fall on the ground. and the Tinkoff will change his hair colour.

Who are the other contenders/threats in the white jersey comp?

Aru if he rides?

Maincheese!!! :clap:

Probably a tad optimistic, but who cares, go on you Saffa!

Hehe!!. Yeah. Wanted to know who's the competition?

Hehe!!. Yeah. Wanted to know who's the competition?

Probably the two Frenchies that lit the completion up last year (Bardet and the other guy, haha). I'm interested as to how Alaphillipe is going to do. I see Zakarin is doing the Dauphine, is he going to the TDF?

I think he's a good pick for top 3 white jersey.

In his first grand tour (2014 Vuelta) he finished 55th overall. So he's probably looking at a top 35 on final GC for the TDF if all goes well. However, this is of course a much deeper field than the Vuelta's....

Probably the two Frenchies that lit the completion up last year (Bardet and the other guy, haha). I'm interested as to how Alaphillipe is going to do. I see Zakarin is doing the Dauphine, is he going to the TDF?

Warren Barguil.

8th overall at the Vuelta last year.

But he hasn't raced much at all this year (not sure if because of illness/injury, or if he's just 100% focused on only peaking for the TDF).

He's my no.1 pick for the white jersey this year - was hugely impressive attacking Froome and Contador in the Vuelta on those big climbs.

Warren Barguil.

But he hasn't raced much at all this year (not sure if because of illness/injury, or if he's just 100% focused on only peaking for the TDF).

He's my no.1 pick for the white jersey this year - was hugely impressive attacking Froome and Contador in the Vuelta on those big climbs.

What am I doing, talking about my picks!

Ok, no more from me - my lips are sealed until race day!

Will be there. Bike and motor-home....

Thinking of going also... want to go with an orange shirt and blend in with the dutch corner fans !!! Could only be fun... bike goes with .. wifey stays home !  :thumbup:

Warren Barguil.

That's the one. Ja, haven't seen a lot from him this year, but hopefully we'll see some fireworks in the white jersey competition again this year. I agree with Maincheese in the top 3, he looks in good form.

Thinking of going also... want to go with an orange shirt and blend in with the dutch corner fans !!! Could only be fun... bike goes with .. wifey stays home !  :thumbup:

Rule #11   ;)