Cape cycle tour - can it get worse??

W1Z@RD

Seems with the name change and the new way of getting a golden ticket to ride... They are trying to bring in an element of exclusivity and raise the hype and excitement... Sadly it seems to be failing...

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

got the same emails but i responded to the 1st one and followed the link. paid for the entry and then got the 2nd one

got the same emails but i responded to the 1st one and followed the link. paid for the entry and then got the 2nd one

Just check your name under racetec.co.za

That's hilarious and awesome. So your entry is confirmed?

Everyone should do that. They will bee stuffed

Let them get stuffed. Just start training for the Two oceans half marathon. Good vibe and at least it will keep the fitness levels up

Got the same emails. Left work thinking that I've got an entry. Got home, checked email again and I don't have an entry. Annoyed to say the least.

This whole Argus thing is such a shambles this year, and with the hype of the race just going up I think I am just not going to bother with it any more. I'd rather do a race with a lot less people and enjoy it more.

Ho well, here is the issue, x number of entries, got filled up super quick. They then tried to release more entries and stuffed that up.

Moral of the story, ENTRY FEE IS TOO LOW, So next year they make it about R 1k and everyone will moan entries are too dear, but they will still sell out again.

Just saying....

just got an e mail this morning - and entered - jippee

and according to Ractec I am entered

felt so bad yesteday - thought my name was not drawn.

So sub 3 and "double tour" here I come!!!! :clap:

I don't see the issue. Some techie made a mistake, they apologised immediately. Move on and get over it.

We've secured an entry via a charity. We are planning on doing a booze cruise and ride for fun and not time.  Should be an awesome week away!  :clap:

Let them get stuffed. Just start training for the Two oceans half marathon. Good vibe and at least it will keep the fitness levels up

If you can actually get an entry for it :ph34r:

Archived