Bikes

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what??!?! Then how come Oscar only get 10 months? does not compute..

won't compute if you compare it like that. He got five years, but really shouldn't be used as a yardstick.

Fantastic news, go judge.will it make the papers?

What a great start to my day reading this - not just the fact these low lifes got what was coming, but also the judge's recognition of the effect acts like this have on the sport we love

An example of how things are so screwed up! How do they get 11 yrs each and Oscar gets less? Society has to pay for all of their room and board for 11 years? Come on...

An example of how things are so screwed up! How do they get 11 yrs each and Oscar gets less? Society has to pay for all of their room and board for 11 years? Come on...

I hope it serves as a deterrent.

Unfortunately it probably won't, Considering 98% of them come from homes where they've had to fend for themselves from the age of about 5- 7 years. Mothers and Fathers being Tik heads and alcoholics and get desensitised to drugs , rape, prostitution then eventually murder.

Awesome news. I think the courts are getting fed up.. time to start giving max sentences to set examples.

Your sentence is proudly sponsored by Go Pro!

Great news and a just verdict!

My ONLY concern...this news about the sentencing will not make the headlines and catch the international community's attention like the original GoPro footage did... what a pity!

We need to show SA and the world that there is still some justice to be handed out! {sometimes at least}

SPREAD the WORD!!!

This is great news! Very wise words from the judge.

Problem is he was a magistrate and not a judge. I sense an appeal coming up..