The "I hate Specialized" Bandwagon...... what's the deal?

L.T.G

hehehe, nothing is really worth not riding hey?

perhaps just my friends seeing me on a "Spec******d".... jokes.

If you don't have a Specialized you might as well just buy your bikes here since they're all the same beneath Specialized :P

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL....    you do know where most Speshy's actually get made, right?  :ph34r:

in the same factory as my Spez undies! :P

Don't come with facts into a perfectly good internet debate ;) :P

hahaha, but it's Friday! LOL

Enjoy the Specialized this weekend.... 

71 pages!

Madness.

That said I'd rather take up trail running than ride a Speshy.... :P

only reason is to is if the police are chasing you!

hahaha, but it's Friday! LOL

Enjoy the Specialized this weekend.... 

If only I could...she's currently in the hospital on life support and we're waiting to see if she'll pull through or if we need to pull the plug...

(Which translates to, 'I had a crash on Monday, she's at the bike shop and I'm waiting to see if it is a write off.' :P)

At least I have a road bike, but I won't talk about that here since it isn't a Specialized and I said all other brands are inferior....haha

Write off a bike from a crash......must have been huge crash

I went down quite hard on the road on my mountain bike, managed to roll with the bike while still cleated in so not sure what the extent of damage is at the moment.

There's easily visible damage like the front wheel is quite badly buckled and the bar ends are damaged, but waiting for the Sheriff to come back with the full damage report so I can let insurance decide if its a write off or not.

I went down quite hard on the road on my mountain bike, managed to roll with the bike while still cleated in so not sure what the extent of damage is at the moment.

There's easily visible damage like the front wheel is quite badly buckled and the bar ends are damaged, but waiting for the Sheriff to come back with the full damage report so I can let insurance decide if its a write off or not.

BAR ENDS. .....You sure it is not your bikes way of telling you to take them off!?!?

BAR ENDS. .....You sure it is not your bikes way of telling you to take them off!?!?

No, no, no, I just meant the end of the handlebars...I have low standards but not THAT low... ;)

No, no, no, I just meant the end of the handlebars...I have low standards but not THAT low... ;)

thank goodness, my next suggestion would have been to sell the spaz and get a merida, the bar ends would have worked well on there

Where ?

From what I remember in the Giant Bicycles factory in China for Carbon and some alu.  And Merida China too....

Giant makes all their higher end bikes in their Taiwan factory as they say the quality is better!  :P

Not sure of 2015 though, but remember seeing loads of Specialized boxes in the Giant factory years ago.

Archived