The "I hate Specialized" Bandwagon...... what's the deal?

L.T.G

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like the SPAZ as to many a holes ride them and give the brand a bad name

How ever go and see the majority of used MTB being sold on the hub you guessed it SPAZ

makes you wonder why:- Upgrading to the next new Spez?

MOMSEN FOREVER:- I'm sure my Spez and Momsen sneak out at night at to declare their undying, forbidden, love for each other as brand crossed lovers under the stars... just hope neither drinks poison... I love them equally :blush:

How ever go and see the majority of used MTB being sold on the hub you guessed it SPAZ

makes you wonder why

They are selling the old Spez to upgrade to the latest bestesd lightest aerodymicist Spez? You know the one with all the new technologies that makes last year's model so uncool.

IfICouldIWould

They are selling the old Spez to upgrade to the latest bestesd lightest aerodymicist Spez? You know the one with all the new technologies that makes last year's model so uncool.

IfICouldIWould

Also cos as i posted earlier, Spaz is same as the US/Canada, likely the most owned bike brand around in Hub Land. 

You can never be cool riding a SPEZ/SPAZ

SPEZ/SPAZ is like a BMW every second O&^%*&%$*&^% has got one

MOMSEN FOR EVER

You can never be cool riding a SPEZ/SPAZ

SPEZ/SPAZ is like a BMW every second O&^%*&%$*&^% has got one

MOMSEN FOR EVER

MOMSEN = TATA?

MOMSEN FOR EVER

Yip, like herpes, you can never get rid of it. It will be with you forever.

Momsen owners are trying to be just like Spazzers - i.e. pricks too.

So having both makes me a double plick :unsure:

Momsen owners are trying to be just like Spazzers - i.e. pricks too.

And succeeding by all accounts Hather's comments above is testimony to that.

Heh, I honestly don't give a hoot what the next guy rides, although I do appreciate a nice piece of kit. As a lowly GT rider I'm always drooling, but my bike is my bike and I won't trade it for anything.

There are pricks and a$$holes riding all different kinds of bikes. Ride what you like, as long as you're having fun doing so. You okes are hilarious.  :lol:

Heh, I honestly don't give a hoot what the next guy rides, although I do appreciate a nice piece of kit. As a lowly GT rider I'm always drooling, but my bike is my bike and I won't trade it for anything.

There are pricks and a$$holes riding all different kinds of bikes. Ride what you like, as long as you're having fun doing so. You okes are hilarious. :lol:

the last word in your post shows you understand what this thread is about.....no malicious intentions, although there have been a couple of posters coming in firing from the hip before (and sometimes never) realising this is a light hearted thread

the last word in your post shows you understand what this thread is about.....no malicious intentions, although there have been a couple of posters coming in firing from the hip before (and sometimes never) realising this is a light hearted thread

I was talking yesterday with one of my engineers who recently starting riding about the whole flats vs cleats debate, and the same holds true for this topic.

People think, "This is what I like/dislike, and there can be no other option/opinion"

As I said somewhere back in this thread, I would be an ass no matter what bike(s) I ride ;) :P

P.S. I think I better go to a concept store (those two words should rile some people up) this morning and buy some S-branded clothes to match the MTB... ;) haha

Archived