Any comments guys?

keith

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking at getting it new this weekend. Good choice? I'm a newbie, so it's gonna be my first bikeBig%20smile

geen fout met die fiets' date=' die kleur laat hom sommer baie mooier lyk.[/quote']

Heeltemal korrek.Dit is n mooi blou.

What size frame though?  If you get a Small try to get one of those "in form the side" type bottle cages.  As for the rest, I LIKE!

Ek het ook my tanne gesny op 'n 8 spoed Sora,  mooi fiets, as jy daarvan hou(Fietsry) kan jy altyd later upgrade.

My vrou het lank met 'n schwinn gery, nou ry my ander seun met dit.  Sou net mooier gelyk het met Campy

It's just an entry level bike, but its pretty sweet. I'm gonna pick it up this weekend after long debate, research and opinions from all you guysLOL

Theres absolutely nothing wrong with that bike.

I reckon Schwinn are one of the more 'underrated' bikes on the market.

Enjoy it...

keith, you know that the first post you make after getting it has to be with the couch? Wink

why are you only getting it this weekend? pick it up on your way home one evening and spend somet ime lovign it before taking it out ont he road!

keith' date=' you know that the first post you make after getting it has to be with the couch? Wink

why are you only getting it this weekend? pick it up on your way home one evening and spend somet ime lovign it before taking it out ont he road!

[/quote']

Is that like an (un)official Hubbers rule?  When I joined I looked at the photos section and I just didn't get it...  The good thing was I was then in a position to say to Mrs Dom (another strange Hubbers thing) "You think I am obsessed with cycling?!???!?"