The Munga 2015

StevieL

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know exactly what you mean, they were just names I didnt know before and after the amount of watching and silent cheering I have been doing they have become very familiar, like I have a bit of me invested in their ride.

if any one knows them ... they need to be pointed to this thread... a whole bunch of people, across SA were rooting for them.

I would have driven to Bains to push to get them home !! There was no way they were not going to finish

:clap: :clap: , as if you were not considering. first time in a long time I put the foot down and told the Mrs, rather than asked the mrs, barring ill health, I will be on the start line

I reckon the Ill health portion will be inflicted by the Mrs after you tell her about your plans :)

I don't want a second edition of this race ....... My work productivity, my home life and my nerves CANT TAKE ANOTHER ONE!!!!

I reckon the Ill health portion will be inflicted by the Mrs after you tell her about your plans :)

early vasbyt planning... i have a year to recover... just hope the bank manager will recover in a year.

This race has really been something special. 

Its become as big a thing to me as the TdF which is quite something.

Im just worried that it will get much bigger next year and some of the personal connection we felt with the riders will be lost.

I guess we can only wait and see.

Archived