Building a Cyclo Cross bike

Meerkat82

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What tyres are those? Look nice and wide.

Spez trigger pro. Running them tubeless. Quite surprised the amount of traction they supply.

Ok, I don't ride that fast off-road ☺. It is a very good all rounder, though have not used them in muddy conditions, but they also not designed for mud.

I see all these post by ask Mat from cotiic to get a frame but I had such a k@k experience with him, order the bike on the wednesday he said I am to late for next week delivery so I will have to wait 2 weeks, no probs

Contact him after 2 weeks he will get back to me

Phone, sms, whatsapp he just ignores me, I ordered in November, I have just decided screw him If you don't want my business I will find someone who does

Anybody know where I can get hold of an alu CX frame or complete bike in the 10k range size 48-52?

Edited by RastaMan

:eek:

Woa, hold the horses chaps.  Put the popcorn pot on, this and that other buying selling thread topic is making for an interesting week.

I see all these post by ask Mat from cotiic to get a frame but I had such a k@k experience with him, order the bike on the wednesday he said I am to late for next week delivery so I will have to wait 2 weeks, no probs

Contact him after 2 weeks he will get back to me

Phone, sms, whatsapp he just ignores me, I ordered in November, I have just decided screw him If you don't want my business I will find someone who does

Anybody know where I can get hold of an alu CX frame or complete bike in the 10k range size 48-52?

Me too, also had problems.  

Decided it was easier and cheaper to import  on my own.

Worked out 100's.

Edited by Sepia