Another F@#cken Taxi!!!

101%

Just got news thet fellow Hubber and My Teammate "bruce"(Bruce Diesel) was hit by a taxi.

Sounds like he's ok , But as usual Carbon bike 0 Taxi 1.

Glad to hear you're ok bruceOuchOuchOuch

Oi......that is NOT GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!

101%, please give our regards to him.  Hope he sorts out the bike ASAP.

what is it with Motorists how come they dont see a cyclist ???AngryAngryAngry last week a tannie did not see ewep now its Bruce . Must we ride with frigging blue strobe lights bolted to our helmets ???

Jis man Bruce get well soon pity about your bike but that is replacable .

what is it with Motorists how come they dont see a cyclist ???AngryAngryAngry last week a tannie did not see ewep now its Bruce . Must we ride with frigging blue strobe lights bolted to our helmets ???

Jis man Bruce get well soon pity about your bike but that is replacable .

Hagar, they had a program on Discovery about train accidents. In one episode they talked about railroad crossing accident and how people crossing them take chances when they do so. The reckon that you must see an object a certain size before you can judge distance. With trains it is not to far so that is why people get run over at crossing. And seeing (excuse the pun) that cyclist are smaller then trains, the distance is even less.