Who got biking Christmas gifts

sakkiebomskok

Sasolburg.

I work for one of the companies that supplies engineering services to your company. This whole year it has been one retrenchment drive after another and possibly more to come. Got no increases this year. But at least we got a 13th cheque. Look on the bright side at least we still have jobs. Many don't.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

attachicon.gif014.jpgGot a stand from my dear wife. Can't clamp on seatpost without removing bottle cage but that's minor. Great device, now I can work in comfort without tripping over stuff bike falling over etc. 

Ekt ook een gekry! :-)

So how many of these were me to mes?

Well, I know I love me a lot more than I love anyone else I know so it makes sense the best gifts go to me ;)

Well, I know I love me a lot more than I love anyone else I know so it makes sense the best gifts go to me ;)

Can't argue with that ????

2015 seems like a good year to go job hunting

Yea.. There's lots of jobs for middle aged white guys.. Lol

Whatever happened to getting a job on merit? These new laws make me sick[emoji35]

I work in the IT industry in the financial sector and when the blacks get fired they're hired else where within a week yet they got fired for incompetence .. Yet extremely competent whites struggle for months to find Re employment

After being told by the company I work for that I would have to take a 26% pay cut and no increase for 4 years, me and my wife decided that we will not give each other any gifts.

Is it that Restructuring thing That Sasol is doing at the Moment. One of our Best Friends visited us last weekend and he told me that its their Departments Turn next year Feb. And they were told that atleast 13 will be Retrenched?

Definitely not great news. :thumbdown:

Is it that Restructuring thing That Sasol is doing at the Moment. One of our Best Friends visited us last weekend and he told me that its their Departments Turn next year Feb. And they were told that atleast 13 will be Retrenched?

Definitely not great news. :thumbdown:

Yes, Project Phoenix is what they call it. It is either take the pay cut, or take a voluntary retrenchment package. My calculated package comes to R1.345 million, and my pension is currently on R4.2 million. Just not enough to leave right now. If I was just 3 years older, I could have applied for early retirement, which would have left me much better off.

Yes, Project Phoenix is what they call it. It is either take the pay cut, or take a voluntary retrenchment package. My calculated package comes to R1.345 million, and my pension is currently on R4.2 million. Just not enough to leave right now. If I was just 3 years older, I could have applied for early retirement, which would have left me much better off.

Eish! Wish you well in these tough times.

Archived