Goodbye Dstv

corriekuilder

they asked for credit card details when wanting to play an episode ... is this the norm for this site....loath to enter these details.

Enough free stuff, no need to pay for anything... look at the Exodus addon for tv episodes and films... all free :)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

More than Enough free stuff, no need to pay for anything... look at the Exodus addon for tv episodes and films... all free :)

Fixed

And Velocity (I think that's what it's called).

Been streaming for 3 weeks now. Only issue is my adsl line speed. Only get 8 meg sync and maybe 6 on speed test. So get lots of buffering when watching high quality streams and episodes.

Adsl and capped unshaped data

Pondering pulling the trigger on uncapped telkom lte at R599 with claimed speeds of 90 mbps. Works out cheaper than the adsl with data.

Anybody got this?

Edit: grammar

Edited by Firozfx

So I get a call this morning from a DSTV sales person saying that my account was inactive and whether I was considering reactivating it and they noted that I did not have insurance on the decoder and would I like to take it ... politely said no thanks... but was close to giving her reasons as to why I no longer had DSTV and did she not know about internet streaming and better quality programs!!

Instead just smiled and said have a good day!! lol

Been streaming for 3 weeks now. Only issue is my adsl line speed. Only get 8 meg sync and maybe 6 on speed test. So get lots of buffering when watching high quality streams and episodes.

Adsl and capped unshaped data

Pondering pulling the trigger on uncapped telkom lte at R599 with claimed speeds of 90 mbps. Works out cheaper than the adsl with data.

Anybody got this?

Edit: grammar

Might also be the software you're using for streaming. If it's flash, you can adjust the buffering store. I find if I go to 10megs it's fine most of the time, even on a 2mbps adsl.

Right click and see if it gives you the option.

they asked for credit card details when wanting to play an episode ... is this the norm for this site....loath to enter these details.

I've never been asked on Project Free for credit card details. Might be one of the streams they list, but there are normally several, so try one or two of the others.

I've never been asked on Project Free for credit card details. Might be one of the streams they list, but there are normally several, so try one or two of the others.

still not working, when clicking on play it throws me out to register (Just registered with the link you sent) to some other page that wants my CD details.

still not working, when clicking on play it throws me out to register (Just registered with the link you sent) to some other page that wants my CD details.

Just tried it, seems you are right, now requires registration!!!! :thumbdown: 

Must admit I've not used it for a while, too busy with Netflix and occasionally 

http://myiplayer.com/home.php?/index.php

don't really have time for much else!!!

Enjoying www.freeintertv.com during the day ....

And anyone else into Curling?  currently 2016 Women's World  Womens happening in CA,

Might also be the software you're using for streaming. If it's flash, you can adjust the buffering store. I find if I go to 10megs it's fine most of the time, even on a 2mbps adsl.

Right click and see if it gives you the option.

I'm in kodi. Being changing buffer settings from auto to some recommended settings on Internet. Still buffers HD streams.

Try sky news on phoenix stream. It's an HD stream. Mine buffers

After 15 and a bit years I have pulled the plug. Did an experiment this month in prime time to see if there was ANYTHING I or my kids wanted to watch. That was not a repeat. Found plenty on the streams and NetFlix, but only one show, yes one show on DSTV in PRIME TIME.

FWIW, Death Race ran for the 823rd time on 106.

Today is my first day of been dstv free for more than 15 years. Last put on dstv 2 weeks ago. Kids and wife all used to kodi now. We don't watch repeats anymore. Got the cricket live on a stream last night.

Sorted