Goodbye Dstv

corriekuilder

Hi guys,

Bought a brand spanking new apple TV4. I do have getflix to access international content. However, whenever i try to sign-up for some service like Sling TV or Hulu, it asks for a zip code during the payment info section. I then enter my SA card details with a valid US zip but get an error message saying that only US issued cards are accepted (as expected). Is there a way around this? Some mentioning Discovery card works but you must still enter a zip code i assume?

Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

Krynauw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

set up a paypal account with a fake us address for Hulu (google fake usa address) Use a VPN when setting up amazon, change billing address to a fake one.  You have a few areas to change the billing address so look carefully 

There's your answer. You could have found just by reading the thread.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's your answer. You could have found just by reading the thread.

Yes I did spot that. But during setup of the Paypal account it asked for a zip code again. Must be doing something wrong hence the question. Will figure it out.

Yes I did spot that. But during setup of the Paypal account it asked for a zip code again. Must be doing something wrong hence the question. Will figure it out.

Did you google fake usa address for your paypal account?

like fakeaddressgenerator!

OK, clearly you have a hard time with google and reading. Hopefully you will read what I type here.

Use google, oh no I need you to do something on google, to find the state and city/town of your existing south african post code adding a trailing zero. In other words, if your code is 7806 search 78060.

That is your new city and state.

When you are on paypal, enter the correct name and street address of your credit card, enter the new US town, state and zip code.

Your account will then be set up as a us paypal account and you use this paypal account to pay hulu, not your credit card. Of course paypal will use your credit card but hulu will not.

Make sure when you go to paypal your VPN/DNS server is set for US and you don't get the ZA site as is shown here on a simple paypal url typed in the address bar: https://www.paypal.com/za/webapps/mpp/home

If you do all this and have something like getflix you are now officially a septic with Trump as your president.

Wired's 90241 won't ever work unless you happen to receive your bills in Mosgiel, Otago.

Another thing, this method does not work on amazon as they now check the street exists in the zipcode you have selected. You have to choose a false street name but keep your zipcode accurate to match your credit card.

• 2 weeks later...

OK, clearly you have a hard time with google and reading. Hopefully you will read what I type here.

Use google, oh no I need you to do something on google, to find the state and city/town of your existing south african post code adding a trailing zero. In other words, if your code is 7806 search 78060.

That is your new city and state.

When you are on paypal, enter the correct name and street address of your credit card, enter the new US town, state and zip code.

Your account will then be set up as a us paypal account and you use this paypal account to pay hulu, not your credit card. Of course paypal will use your credit card but hulu will not.

Make sure when you go to paypal your VPN/DNS server is set for US and you don't get the ZA site as is shown here on a simple paypal url typed in the address bar: https://www.paypal.com/za/webapps/mpp/home

If you do all this and have something like getflix you are now officially a septic with Trump as your president.

Wired's 90241 won't ever work unless you happen to receive your bills in Mosgiel, Otago.

Another thing, this method does not work on amazon as they now check the street exists in the zipcode you have selected. You have to choose a false street name but keep your zipcode accurate to match your credit card.

Thank you

I am trying to find a reliable stream on kodi for the Australian open. I do have sports devil but can't seem to find a stream in english. Anybody else have any luck?

Thanks

I am trying to find a reliable stream on kodi for the Australian open. I do have sports devil but can't seem to find a stream in english. Anybody else have any luck?

Thanks

Try TeamBlue. And then BBC or Eurosport. Both are broadcasting it.

Thanks

Mobro

So last night i was playing a bit on my pc, and downloaded Kodi, with Sportsdevil, and FTV and a couple of other add ons. Cant believe i haven't done this sooner. I wont be using Hulu or Netflix again. Exodus has all the latest series and so much more.. 

But i have a problem with FTV. As soon as i open it, it just says no programs available. How can i fix it? I see the Different channels like ITV etc, but no contents are showing up, or loading.

Is Sportsdevil ok for all the superrugby games or are there another add on that's streaming the rugby games?

So last night i was playing a bit on my pc, and downloaded Kodi, with Sportsdevil, and FTV and a couple of other add ons. Cant believe i haven't done this sooner. I wont be using Hulu or Netflix again. Exodus has all the latest series and so much more.. 

But i have a problem with FTV. As soon as i open it, it just says no programs available. How can i fix it? I see the Different channels like ITV etc, but no contents are showing up, or loading.

Is Sportsdevil ok for all the superrugby games or are there another add on that's streaming the rugby games?

LOVING Kodi with Exxodus at the moment. Couple of times that there have been links to the incorrect episode of a program, but that's in the minority and you can easily get around that by doing a refresh. 

Otherwise it's netflix for the lightie (which he starts up by himself) and then watchfree.to for anything else. 

Sometimes FTV can be offline, alternatives are Phoenix and Israelive.

Sky Sports covers all the SuperRugby games so you will be able to find a Sky Sports feed via Sportsdevil.  I think it is Sky Sports 3

Sometimes FTV can be offline, alternatives are Phoenix and Israelive.

Sky Sports covers all the SuperRugby games so you will be able to find a Sky Sports feed via Sportsdevil. I think it is Sky Sports 3

Awesome. Thanks alot.

Busy looking for a tv box to buy for my Kodi, so that I can use it on my main tv. Is there any specific brand or type I should get, or doesn't it matter?

Or Is there a hubber that wants to sell (give away for free :w00t: ) one that he isn't using? :whistling:  :ph34r: