Used bib shorts

cbdcaffie

I have just noticed that there are used bib shorts for sale on both the Hub and Gumtree.

Are you guys for real???? Am I going cray cray?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I prefer to list mine under the adult section. You'd be surprised how much you'll get for a second hand pair of undies...

I prefer to list mine under the adult section. You'd be surprised how much you'll get FROM a second hand pair of undies...

:lol:  there I fixed it...

my bib shorts have been places where my wife has never been!

Your wife has never seen your balls before?

BEEN RAISED BEFORE, there are many who cant afford new bibs, personally i am glad i dont have to look for second hand bibs, but i would rather the poor buying used bibs than them removing them from us when we get jacked because they cant afford new ones

also used to some mean tried on washed and they are  uncomfortable does not mean those REALLY REALLY COMFORTABLE BIBS WE JUST CANT LET GO

THERE IS USED THEN THERE IS USED

BEEN RAISED BEFORE, there are many who cant afford new bibs, personally i am glad i dont have to look for second hand bibs, but i would rather the poor buying used bibs than them removing them from us when we get jacked because they cant afford new ones

also used to some mean tried on washed and they are  uncomfortable does not mean those REALLY REALLY COMFORTABLE BIBS WE JUST CANT LET GO

THERE IS USED THEN THERE IS USED

True... yes and if you have no choice then I suppose you have no choice. But ones which has had quite a bit of use should not be put up for sale. I really think it is just wrong but I suppose that's at the discretion of the buyer at the end of the day.

as you say at the end of the day its the decretion of the buyer, personally i try give most my stuff away to others who are more than glad enough to take what i consider old/scrap/finished

I mean, come the hell on....... my bib shorts have been places where my wife has never been!

Yes bib shorts are good at that...camel toe effect thing

About 6 months ago I lost a bit of weight and my lycra running shorts started to flap around my quads just above the knee...seriously....I noticed this at the last minute and could not find a pair that fitted me.

So I had to wear a pair of my wife's lycra running shorts...

At least they weren't bib shorts that get pushed / pulled up there...

Dude. They're bib shorts. And they're used. FFS.

like i said, clearly you stand on the side of the fence that has never needed to ask/take hand outs, there are those who are on the side of the fence where thats the only place they can get stuff, they rely on people for cheapies and charity, if you got to say ffs they used, clearly you wont understand

There's this handy invention floating about...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/08/LGwashingmachine.jpg

Archived