Used bib shorts

cbdcaffie

and then you got to about u12 and you had to check for curlies before putting them on....

The worst kit to share ever is hockey goalkeeper kit. that should really be incinerated each year and start afresh.

EDIT: Snap see Raydek already experienced it

and the school cricket teams box

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't wait to see the adverts:

One brand new pair of bib shorts worn once or twice, 500km max. Has had a full service at cycle lab 2 months ago. I have a slip somewhere.

Will post a pic later tonight.

NON NEGOTIABLE no time wasters, cash only, don't message unless you have 1000 posts. Willing to swap for iPhone 6s.

I can't wait to see the adverts:

One brand new pair of bib shorts worn once or twice, 500km max. Has had a full service at cycle lab 2 months ago. I have a slip somewhere.

Will post a pic later tonight.

NON NEGOTIABLE no time wasters, cash only, don't message unless you have 1000 posts. Willing to swap for iPhone 6s.

EPIC WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 1000POSTS!!! Classic.

Vetseun told me how they did the same thing.

Batsmen going in already had his gloves on, so the batmen going off the field would put the box in for you

http://media.giphy.com/media/AnoNYjGm4o3Kg/giphy.gif

As someone who specializes in laundry chemistry as well as general sanitation practices, you're more likely to ingest something extremely gross in a restaurant than to be affected by well washed bib shorts.

When I started cycling, I could barely afford a bike, let alone bibs. Should I have not started riding instead of taking the donated pair From a family member?

I think you should all take a step back and realize that first, we get absolutely ripped off for any cycling product, ad secondly, not everyone out on the road or trails has a lot of cash floating around.

If you don't like used bibs, don't but or wear them - but don't judge those who might only be able to wear used bibs.

Well said DragoRosso, horses appear very high in some threads.

I have never spent a cent on any kit, as I also design kits for friend's businesses, and score free kits. Since I started MTB'ing , and depleted all disposable income buying the bike and accessories, additional kit gave me a massive fright, yes I can afford it, but did get me thinking.

Full price for decent kit is way beyond what your average blue collar worker that loves riding their old bike can afford.

Perspective.

That being said, I will never sell old kit, I will offer it for free or donate it if its still in good nick.

At least bibs can be washed in a washing machine

Spare a thought for those who buy second hand wet suits or rent / borrow one

Those can also be washed. 

Are you specifically refering to those with SCUHA units??

Nothing wrong with used bibs.

I will admit, I received 2 pairs of bibs when i couldnt afford it.

To this day i am still very grateful that i got to use them.

I'm guilty, I bought a pair of "used once" shorts, baggy shorts but with a liner......had planned to cut the liner out and wear over bibs but ended up trying them as is, and they fit great......

You are all right and I am dreadfully wrong. Let's all swap bib shorts out of solidarity for those that buy used Assos ones just to wear the label.

I assume you wear bib shorts, did you try on a pair before you bought it, if so do you know who previously tried them on. The pair you ended up buying, do you know the history of them. 

Archived