Karoo To Coast 2015

ErikD

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

peoples, im starting to panick, ek weet nie meer so mooi nie

for those who dont know, ill be attempting this one on my 26" jaaa 'n 26" SS met rigid aluminum fork, jaaaa swaer...

any advice??? LOL LOL

im cacking myself

Nee man tannie, jy gaan dit breek! Moet nie stress nie!

Nee man tannie, jy gaan dit breek! Moet nie stress nie!

boetie nee ek dink nie so nie!

LOL LOL ek stress, hoe ken jy my LOL LOL

Don't stress or worry about it. The vibe will carry you through - this is really nothing more than extended fun ride, with even more fun. Just do it. As a training I will be doing the Cedar 100 miler the weekend before.

Don't stress or worry about it. The vibe will carry you through - this is really nothing more than extended fun ride, with even more fun. Just do it. As a training I will be doing the Cedar 100 miler the weekend before.

100 myl training? Daar gooi ek nou so bietjie in my mond op

Doesn't look like you will be anywhere near peak form by then, but by just spending time in the saddle will go a long way in stepping up from suffering to having a more comfortable race. 2 months of flu????? Wow, very bad bout/strain. Just be sure your heart can handle the stress after already taking a beating for 2 months. Start off easy and progressively add on the mileage. Intervals and a few hills definitely. With 23 days to get ready you should just do what you can and not cram b.m.o. panic training. Good luck. Failing all that, get an old Post office bike with a big carrier in the front, slip in a cooler box and enjoy the cruise and the view on the day. 

okay Seeing I will be heavily under cooked. I have decided the 8 hour bus will be in operation again this year. So hear is the plan

top of ou wapad 10.5km 1h00 top of prince albert pass 22.4km 2h05 42km 42km 3h30 Big water point 60km 5h30 Kom se pad 68km 6h00 Start of Simola 85km 7h15

All welcome only requirement you have to be good company. It's going to be a fun long day, I promise you will see people cry and people willing to sell R20k bikes for R5. Tremendous entertainment

See you there

Paul

Edited by Mailman7412

top of ou wapad 10.5km 1h00 top of prince albert pass 22.4km 2h05 42km 42km 3h30 Big water point 60km 5h30 Kom se pad 68km 6h00 Start of Simola 85km 7h15

See you there

Paul

Ha! Problem is, I think you'll drop me on the first stage of this plan ;-)

okay Seeing I will be heavily under cooked. I have decided the 8 hour bus will be in operation again this year. So hear is the plan

All welcome only requirement you have to be good company. It's going to be a fun long day, I promise you will see people cry and people willing to sell R20k bikes for R5. Tremendous entertainment

See you there

Paul

There is a very good chance you will see me and my wife, (we hoping for 7 hours, well i am but we take it as it comes) look out for team yoco shirts!

See you there

Paul

Seeing that I am doing Dr Evil and K2C (both for the first time) it is very likely that I am accepting your offer

I see the seeding has been released.. How are the groups split??

What im wondering too Edited by Boerklong

From the start chute pic on website: 1177 will be group B (A = 1-500; B = 1001+; C = 2001+; D = 3001+; etc)

Edited by Sparkles