2015 FNB Wines2Whales

JasonS

Kills me that i have to wait till the 2nd of March.....really want to do this race.

Go onto the website and enter (register) for one of the events already sold. Now you are on the database (waiting list), now you can enter next year on the earlier date. Thats what I did and I have a weekend entry

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On the waiting list for the Adventure. System shows Waiting-9 so I guess we are number 9 on the list. Hopefully that is close enough to get us an entry later on.

On the waiting list for the Adventure. System shows Waiting-9 so I guess we are number 9 on the list. Hopefully that is close enough to get us an entry later on.

Consider yourself in

On the site it already says that Adventure and Race is fully booked!  :eek:

I really wanted to do one of those (mainly cause I can't do the in the week thing)

Hoping for a sub-entry then so if anyone wants to part ways with their then give me a shout!

Whats the best arrangement for the night before the race starts? sani had the school where you could crash I don't think w2w has this.

Whats the best arrangement for the night before the race starts? sani had the school where you could crash I don't think w2w has this.

Somerset West has guest houses, back packers, hotels and self catering accommodation in every shape and form and for all budgets. Another bonus is that SSW is only 25 minutes from the airport, not 5 hours. You also have some breathing space in-between the adventure, ride and race. Sani are all on top of each other meaning that it is nearly impossible to be in Underberg well in advance if you do the trail or race. The finish also have more options than Scottburgh. With the race village only set at Oak Valley it makes travelling from either SSW or from Kleinmond/ hermanus easier for supporters than in Sani where you are pretty much in the sticks for 2 nights (3 if you add underberg).

Ok so after my last post - read rant - I have an entry to the Ride.....happiness

I got my entry this morning too. Too much excited.

Can someone please explain to me what the differences is between the FNB WINES2WHALES ADVENTURE, FNB WINES2WHALES RIDE the race is obvious. I am quite new to the sport so if someone can please assist.

Can someone please explain to me what the differences is between the FNB WINES2WHALES ADVENTURE, FNB WINES2WHALES RIDE the race is obvious. I am quite new to the sport so if someone can please assist.

The routes are exactly the same, if you are a pro who are racing for podium do the race, if not take the entry for whichever one you can get.