aQuelle Tour Durban 2015

ScottCM

And then take your track bikes with as theres a track meeting on Saturday afternoon before Tour Durban !! :-)

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And then take your track bikes with as theres a track meeting on Saturday afternoon before Tour Durban !! :-)

Come and warm the legs up for Sunday. Racing starts at 13H00 - Prize money for all batches.

If you have not been on the track before and would like to try it out come down at 11H00. We will have a bikes available in all sizes.

Hitting the road in about an hour.

Safe riding to all and best of luck...  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

Pack your boardies, we're going to have some magic weather this weekend. If you're not on your bike, the only other place to be is the beach!

the roads leaving JHB are a mess, I have decided to leave early tomorrow.

Goodluck to all

Drive safely to all the out of towners and watch the cameras. There is speed over distance now...

What is up with the weird religious pamphlet in the goodie bag? Not appropriate at all.

What is up with the weird religious pamphlet in the goodie bag? Not appropriate at all.

Didn't even see it until you mentioned it. weird

Quick check in to anyone who knows the area... I need to drive from Umhlanga to Southern Sun Elangeni on the opposite side of sun coast. Leaving my bike there with a buddy tonight. What's the best route to drive from Umhlanga in the morn, seeing as the M4 is closed from 5:30?

It's my first TD... Can't wait... Apprehensive about starting in BL as I'm not a quick rider. My first sub-3 was this years Emperors Classic... Let's see how long I can hold on for :)

Best of luck to all riding... Go hard, be safe!

Quick check in to anyone who knows the area... I need to drive from Umhlanga to Southern Sun Elangeni on the opposite side of sun coast. Leaving my bike there with a buddy tonight. What's the best route to drive from Umhlanga in the morn, seeing as the M4 is closed from 5:30?

It's my first TD... Can't wait... Apprehensive about starting in BL as I'm not a quick rider. My first sub-3 was this years Emperors Classic... Let's see how long I can hold on for :)

Best of luck to all riding... Go hard, be safe!

I wouldn't stress about the pace in BL .

Last year only the first 17 riders in BL managed to crack 3 hours.

I did a 3h20 in BL and came in 140 out of 260 in the batch.

Archived