carbon29er

• Replies 944
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no matter what you do - jut be safe so that monday we can read all about it

Could not agree more, Enjoy the ride, CTCT's a Journey be it only 47KM :clap:

The nasty sound of someone's spokes crackling to the hum of someone's rear derailleur just to my right

Never lekka to see

Otherwise, fast and furious out there

Made the leading split up Hospital Bend (sounds weird hey) and cruised in safely in 1D.

Edited by ' Dale

So who won?

Results, Elite men: 1.Nolan Hoffman 01:01:49, 2.Tyler Day 01:01:49 & 3.Brenton Jones 01:01:49 @TeamAbantu @DrapacCycling @WestvaalProCycl

4.. Cavendish ( I think)

5. NINO Schurter

Results, Elite men: 1.Nolan Hoffman 01:01:49, 2.Tyler Day 01:01:49 & 3.Brenton Jones 01:01:49 @TeamAbantu @DrapacCycling @WestvaalProCycl4.. Cavendish ( I think)5. NINO Schurter

How did this all pan out? Did they catch the break and who was in it. That quick step "train" was motoring on the way back. We were only 10kms into our race and they headed to the finish.

Done!! Popped on hospital bend outbound trying to catch leading 3B group. Recovered by UCT, plat ore all the way to the finish. Leka ride. 1:30 unofficial time.

How did this all pan out? Did they catch the break and who was in it. That quick step "train" was motoring on the way back. We were only 10kms into our race and they headed to the finish.

Couple of attacks nothing could really stay away for for too long., quickstep did most of the work but then Abantu came to the front and made sure Nolan was in the right position at than last traffic circle.

pace looked crazy fast.