2015 Momentum 947

ScottCM

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did I miss count days but it seems entries have closed a day early, based on SMS and email communications.

Tried to enter this morning. According to website entries close 31 August but its already closed!!!

Tried to enter this morning. According to website entries close 31 August but its already closed!!!

Same for me.

I have mailed them about it.

Entered yesterday and message came up on web that there's still 1 day left, so has to be a technical glitch if riders still wanting to enter are having issues.  

I don't like begging for money, but in this case I can't help it. It's for charity.

11666287_10153093609097636_8063262424900

Otherwise through the Back a Buddy campaign.

SMS sent :thumbup:  do they also have a CHARITY ride for this year's 94.7 ?

Meaning shirts, etc...for awareness?

Could even wear the shirt during training and other races :clap:

SMS sent :thumbup:  do they also have a CHARITY ride for this year's 94.7 ?

Meaning shirts, etc...for awareness?

Could even wear the shirt during training and other races :clap:

edit: thanks for the SMS.

Yes, there are shirts being made - and it's part of the OFFICIAL NSPCA charity. Shirt cost R500 and can be ordered directly from the Alberton office of the NSPCA.

http://germistonwheelers.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/NSPCA.png

My club aren't the only ones riding in this charity group - we're just trying to help spread the awareness through as many mediums as possible.

Yes, there are shirts being made - and it's part of the OFFICIAL NSPCA charity. Shirt cost R500 and can be ordered directly from the Alberton office of the NSPCA.

My club aren't the only ones riding in this charity group - we're just trying to help spread the awareness through as many mediums as possible.

Nice looking shirts! ours are bright pink

Awesome thank you Gerald, will be in contact with Alberton SPCA and get me one of these :thumbup:  will use them for training and races... :clap:

Awesome thank you Gerald, will be in contact with Alberton SPCA and get me one of these [emoji106] will use them for training and races... :clap:

Ask for Michelle - 0119073590/1/2/3

Orders must be in before 11-Sep to receive back in time before the 947

Ask for Michelle - 0119073590/1/2/3

Orders must be in before 11-Sep to receive back in time before the 947

Thanx Gerald, Michelle was not there, but left a message - will organize before 11 September.

Thanx Gerald, Michelle was not there, but left a message - will organize before 11 September.

I sent you a PM with her details.

I can also send the bank details if you want.

Archived