2015 Momentum 947

ScottCM

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Erm because of greedy politicians, major red tape and a city of people who can't stand being told to stay home for a few hours on a Sunday perhaps?...

I think you might be right.

Hi Fellow hubbers, We(Pets) need 1 more rider to be registered as a charity bond, please! if it is your first time it will help with an earlier start, please send your name and ID number to nicole@pets.org.za - after all you will be helping animals in need.

Thank you in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

So after swearing blind earlier in the year that I am not doing 94 this year, the temptation of riding the car-less M1 overcame me. 

I am in.

Challenge accepted. :w00t:

I wish organisers would stop spamming me.

I have unsubscribed and replied stop to every sms that i have been sent.

Its quite irritating.

I wish organisers would stop spamming me.

I have unsubscribed and replied stop to every sms that i have been sent.

Its quite irritating.

Weird, I haven't had any communications - they probably lost my number... :P

I spoke to Anton today about it, as the one I'm taking part in, is part of the official NSPCA charity registered on the 947 website. He wasn't sure if his one was part of it or not.

Whether or not they're linked, the SPCA definitely needs as much as we all can get.

Whether or not they're linked, the SPCA definitely needs as much as we all can get.

The SMS number is easy to use but R25 means a lot of SMS's if someone wants to donate R500 or more. That's why we (the club) setup the back-a-buddy campaign for those willing to part with more than R25.

Archived