Shaving legs

mike88

Few years back I wa picking up a new vehicle on a Saturday. A single cab Toyota Landcruiser model 79. It a big bakkie. Solid axels and 4 l V6. A bit of a beast.

Anyway the salesman arranges me to collect it at 11:00. I have to tell him I can't make that time. I already have a half hour appointment. He asks what could be more important than picking up this brand new cruiser. He already knew it was my dream vehicle.

I had to admit at that point that I was going for a wax. You should have seen his face!!!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing worse than a roadie with hairy legs. May as well wear secret socks, a helmet with a visor, long finger MTB gloves, wear shorts that leave a gap between pants and shirt and use SPD pedals.

Few years back I wa picking up a new vehicle on a Saturday. A single cab Toyota Landcruiser model 79. It a big bakkie. Solid axels and 4 l V6. A bit of a beast.

Anyway the salesman arranges me to collect it at 11:00. I have to tell him I can't make that time. I already have a half hour appointment. He asks what could be more important than picking up this brand new cruiser. He already knew it was my dream vehicle.

I had to admit at that point that I was going for a wax. You should have seen his face!!!

post-36275-0-43988200-1428490438_thumb.jpg

Hahahaha kidding kidding

RESPECT :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

What you think you look like....

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/ERErConYwmg/hqdefault.jpg

What you really look like....

p1010086.jpg

What you think you look like....

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/ERErConYwmg/hqdefault.jpg

What you really look like....

p1010086.jpg

http://treasure.diylol.com/uploads/post/image/431092/resized_coolest-story-meme-generator-cool-story-bro-please-tell-me-more-i-m-fascinated-ab1159.jpg

If you're a hairy guy, where do you stop shaving? That's what I'd like to know.

And if your very hairy i would ask...where do you start!  :whistling:

• 9 months later...

IMG-20150401-WA0028.jpg

Hahahaha kidding kidding

Many a true fact is spoken in jest.

Strangely heard stories about okes competing in stage races as a team and both suddenly deciding it's time to get out of the closet........how the hell do you fit a closet into a two-man tent???

.......driving Range Rover.......true story.......roll over maatjie.

Many a true fact is spoken in jest.

Strangely heard stories about okes competing in stage races as a team and both suddenly deciding it's time to get out of the closet........how the hell do you fit a closet into a two-man tent???

Ha ha ha ha.....maybe a very small closet

When riding in "racing vets" races, I will never ride behind or next to an unshaved rider. Never!

I just don't trust these hairy guys...lol

Guest notmyname

So Sagan forgot his razor at home for the TdU.

:whistling: :clap:

12474063_766228913479083_691908346870367

If you didn't notice that sick ride you may need gender reassignment...

Archived