Shaving legs

mike88

You guys are talking a load of nonsense. Ticks and massages???

Men are egotistical beings...so simply....after training your butt off, you finally have a pair of ripped legs...of COURSE you shave to show them off.   I mean really....lets just call a spade a spade. :thumbup:

chicks dig it ! shave!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Men are egotistical beings...so simply....after training your butt off, you finally have a pair of ripped legs...of COURSE you shave to show them off. I mean really....lets just call a spade a spade. [emoji106]

chicks dig it ! shave!

Thank you ladies.

chicks dig it ! shave!

Yeah they dig it but only if you do it every second day, otherwise it stings and feels like sanding paper rubbing against you. So to those who dig it not all do, they dig to look at it more.

I for one can tell you that my lady does not like it because of what has been mentioned above, in the end if you don't mind the effort sure do it but I don't find it practical for myself, every second day, sheesh and I am not a hairy guy at all, from the face down I barely have any hair but I have a huge bunch of curls on my head.

If I didnt shave my legs, how would I be able to treat this horrific wound on my leg?

That is why I shave my legs. And chicks dig it.

post-16512-0-91324000-1428431677_thumb.jpg

Men are egotistical beings...so simply....after training your butt off, you finally have a pair of ripped legs...of COURSE you shave to show them off.   I mean really....lets just call a spade a spade. :thumbup:

Quite possibly true. There are some men who are egotistical and want to show off their legs so they shave.

Of course women are not affected by this same weak ego so they don't shave .....hang on a moment.

Anyway I have never shaved my legs and I never will. I wax.

that's just gross!

Those hairs sure are gross arn't they? Almost as thick as the tiny tick's legs. Argh!

How high should you go ? Don't want it looking disproportionate. For the ladies of course !!

How high should you go ? Don't want it looking disproportionate. For the ladies of course !!

Hippopotamus standard........bits below.the water line needs attention

If u wax ur legs actually u can save some watts...

Specialized tested it for fun hahaha

If I didnt shave my legs, how would I be able to treat this horrific wound on my leg?

That is why I shave my legs. And chicks dig it.

attachicon.gif20150407_200537.jpg

I'm fairly sure that 'wound' is a result of shaving 

The wifey use 2b a beautician and volunteered 2 wax it off.....with that evil look in her eyes

Archived