[Event] Die Burger MTB Challenge

Dirtopia MTB Events

WTF? I got seeded into the E batch for the 60km race and they say they can't change it. My SASeeding should put me in at least B batch but I'm almost sure A, and if they don't use SAS then the last dirtopia race I did I won. Anyone know a solution?

If your that good you should have entered the 75, the 60 is just for okes not good enough for the 75 anyway  :devil:  :ph34r:  :devil:

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WTF? I got seeded into the E batch for the 60km race and they say they can't change it. My SASeeding should put me in at least B batch but I'm almost sure A, and if they don't use SAS then the last dirtopia race I did I won. Anyone know a solution?

I share your pain. 

I finshed 25th in the 80km Ama Rider & seeded in B for major races....

So I take it there are a lot of chaps faster and in front of me :blush:

It is what it is mate, unfortunately.

What is the starting time of D (62km). 

Does not say on the site.  

It is so easy to sort out your seeding. Just do the 75 and you are automatically in A with Tom, Harry and oh yes Dick too.

I share your pain. 

I finshed 25th in the 80km Ama Rider & seeded in B for major races....

So I take it there are a lot of chaps faster and in front of me :blush:

It is what it is mate, unfortunately.

What is the starting time of D (62km). 

Does not say on the site.  

Your race start is at 9:10.

yeah I'll just try my best to move forward. I'm very polite when it comes to overtaking so I'll def lose a bit of time.

Sneak peak of what is ahead for the 50 and 30 km riders. Enjoy, I trust tomorrow will be a beautiful day like today.

post-38519-0-49432100-1438450785_thumb.jpg

post-38519-0-28766100-1438450789_thumb.jpg

post-38519-0-97511400-1438450793_thumb.jpg

post-38519-0-76280400-1438450797_thumb.jpg

post-38519-0-53589600-1438450801_thumb.jpg

post-38519-0-10562300-1438450806_thumb.jpg

I'm in B, cos my name starts with B.... :) Have fun tomorrow dudes and dudesses, that's what its ALL about anyway!

Last time I did the 65km(!!) was two years ago... Either I am getting old or I am getting sick, but it was horrible today. Lovely, lovely route... But horrible :(

The 50km was no less horrible.  I really struggled the last 10km.  It was as if they purposefully sent us through the muddiest grassy tracks at times. The worst was the one on the way to Cow Pat Corner.  People just made a multi-track of it.  Saw a bloke take a swim in one of those dams in the track running along the river at the back.

The 50km was no less horrible.  I really struggled the last 10km.  It was as if they purposefully sent us through the muddiest grassy tracks at times. The worst was the one on the way to Cow Pat Corner.  People just made a multi-track of it.  Saw a bloke take a swim in one of those dams in the track running along the river at the back.

Also did the 50km, with the dream of it being less congested than the 60km. Seeded in the last group, held up for hours by people who dont have a clue how to ride a bike. I passed about 500 riders on my way, just mud mud mud, and if it wasnt mud, then it was sand sand and more sand.

Better than sitting at home on the couch, but only just.

Archived