Enter now: Isuzu Trucks PE Plett entries up for grabs

Matt

Are you up for a challenge? Isuzu Trucks are giving away four team entries for the Isuzu Trucks PE Plett MTB Race, taking place 3 – 6 September 2015.

The Isuzu Trucks Endurance Challenge kicked off today (20 April 2015) and over the next four weeks you'll be faced with a series of Strava-based challenges. If you complete them all you'll go into the draw to win one of the four team entries plus R 5000 towards your travel.

Click here to view the article

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have your earned your "First Ride" Badge yet?

So far 44% of entrants have ridden 25km or more and earned their first real badge after sign up.

In Week 2 the the ante is upped considerably with 3000m climbing and 200km to do between Monday and Sunday.... it's a good thing there are so many public holidays!

get them to put more stats on their website, gives us more of an idea as to how many people are still in the running.

I'll chat to them and see what we can do on the site.

For the moment I'll post stats updates here.

Sheesh, there are some machines clocking up the badges already, nearly 6000m ascent in 4 days!

Glad it's a random draw and not first to collect all the badges!

Keep up the hard work!

Have your earned your "First Ride" Badge yet?

So far 44% of entrants have ridden 25km or more and earned their first real badge after sign up.

In Week 2 the the ante is upped considerably with 3000m climbing and 200km to do between Monday and Sunday.... it's a good thing there are so many public holidays!

Doesn't seem to make a difference when you do it during the 4 weeks according to the T's&C's:

"All badges will be made available upfront and will need to be completed within the four week period."

+1

Iv synced and authorised and ridden plenty yet its still just showing I only have the first 2 badges(joining and first ride)

What am I doing wrong?

I'm more concerned about the identity crisis I am going through at the moment because of them, I got the mail with the update yesterday and it started , "Hi Matt" - I had to check my ID because until that mail I was sure I wasn't named Matt, now I have contacted Home Affairs because that email and my ID don't say the same thing ;)

I'm more concerned about the identity crisis I am going through at the moment because of them, I got the mail with the update yesterday and it started , "Hi Matt" - I had to check my ID because until that mail I was sure I wasn't named Matt, now I have contacted Home Affairs because that email and my ID don't say the same thing ;)

Now that you mention I also got the email saying Hi Matt.  :eek:

Also got that mail. Also knocked out a few badges over the weekend, but still shows only the 1st two. And I re-sync'd via the site.

Will the REAL MATT please stand up and clarify what's cutting...?