Race stickers on bikes

1skinnyman

I would keep the stickers on as a sign of achievement but my bike gets washed too often for them to last sadly.

Here is my question... What about race boards like the SAS boards? Keep on or remove?

Reason i ask is, I built a mount out of old gopro mounts and some alluminum. I got tired of cable ties damaging my cables and bar so I improvised. now it looks pretty awesome to me coz it looks and feels like I am always on a race (and i am super proud to see how my batching is improving every time).

But the biggest advantage to me would have to be that awesome little sms this number for medical details, that can be a massive advantage if you out on a solo ride or even just separated from your group and have a slighty worse than usual fall

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what's even more annoying is seeing some chop walk out of pick n pay on a saturday morning with his wife and kids wearing his sani2 sea fleece jacket when it's a sweltering 36 degrees outside.

those who don't know what it is don't care, and those who do think you're a show-off.

but hey, if it makes you feel more confident, go for it!

what's even more annoying is seeing some chop walk out of pick n pay on a saturday morning with his wife and kids wearing his sani2 sea fleece jacket when it's a sweltering 36 degrees outside.

those who don't know what it is don't care, and those who do think you're a show-off.

but hey, if it makes you feel more confident, go for it!

Last year I gave my son the Sani big jacket. He wore it for six months, even slept in it. No matter what the temperature.

It did make me happy though.

i keep those sani2c bead thingamajiggies round my bike headset...mainly because i put them there on day 2 and there they stayed

The business man who would carry his 145-2 numbered Epic bag on his shoulder at the airport rather than using a normal wheelie bag ;)

Nothing says I am seriaas than SAS board with trailseeker half marathon sticker set, complete with d - z batch

They see me rollin they be hatin, especially on the spruit

Those Epic stickers seem to become one with the paint.

That or the okes that have them gently wipe the dust off from their dirt road ride each and every time.

Boggles my mind.

1 good thing about them is that the bike is worth 60% less with that sticker on

Never done Epic then I assume...  :whistling:

Nothing says I am seriaas than SAS board with trailseeker half marathon sticker set, complete with d - z batch

no they don't because a. they don't know what it is, and b. they don't care

i don't see the point in trying to impress people you don't know on the spruit or at an airport - they cannot respect you more (or hate you) if they don't know about the existence of, or experienced first hand, your life changing race

should i fear/hate/respect you because of d-z batch, i don't know what that means?

sorry to burst you bubble

should i fear/hate/respect you because of d-z batch, i don't know what that means?

Clearly ....we can all see that !

The business man who would carry his 145-2 numbered Epic bag on his shoulder at the airport rather than using a normal wheelie bag ;)

Those Epic wheelie bags are really nice, if I had one I would definitely use it. Would that be wrong? Surely not?

Oy....

Do you still know how to ride a bike?

Those Epic wheelie bags are really nice, if I had one I would definitely use it. Would that be wrong? Surely not?

None of it is wrong, giving the guys a bit of flak just feels right ;)

I'm sure if I had a Epic tog bag, I would use it as a lunch box at the office :)

Archived