Video: Coetzenburg cross-country course

Nick

Construction of the Coetzenburg cross-country course in Stellenbosch started on 25 March 2015. Bennet Nel and his team at Ace of Spades have been tasked with the track building. Having hosted Western Province XCO Champs in May, South African XCO Champs will take place at Coetzenburg on 18 July.

Click here to view the article

Watched the XCO the previous weekend. Under-marketed for such a great course / event. Looking forward to the SA's!!

Edit: oh ja, and and an awesome track btw!

goeie donder...i wanna go re register if they taking MTB so seriously now! we used to go past there up to the proefplaas on the way to eden/g-spot and get kakked out by the running groups (mrs JAG being one of them).

awesome stuff!

There are some fun bits on the course- I've been riding bits and pieces as it has been built over the last couple of months. 

Large number of riders up there lately - but think with exams on now it might not be as busy..

Can link it up with g-spot, Eden and the top trail and get a pretty decent ride in.

Looks great. Must definitely go check it out before I say farewell to Stellenbosch