Sani2c 2016

Squier

Adventure and race Riders, on DAY 2 , watch out for little s@&ts pulling at pockets when you hit the cement path that runs along the road towards the end. Almost came off today [emoji29]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adventure and race Riders, on DAY 2 , watch out for little s@&ts pulling at pockets when you hit the cement path that runs along the road towards the end. Almost came off today [emoji29]

They there every year, they pretend to give you a push up the hill, and try to steal what they can

:(

Getting robed while doing Sani or any other event is shameful , if we know to expect them at the same place every year why aren't the event organizers taking action ?

It's madness and its only getting worse .

Getting robed while doing Sani or any other event is shameful , if we know to expect them at the same place every year why aren't the event organizers taking action ?

It's madness and its only getting worse .

Some pepperspray ought to teach them a lesson.

They there every year, they pretend to give you a push up the hill, and try to steal what they can

These ones are on a downhill section. Asking for sweets and just throw my hands at you. If I fell I would have been mobbed by twenty, 6yr olds.

Looking at the guy behind your front wheel standing ankle deep in mud. Hopefully it dries up a bit for the rest of the field.

Looking at the guy behind your front wheel standing ankle deep in mud. Hopefully it dries up a bit for the rest of the field.

He's not. You are seeing the mud on the bike's tire.

The conditions at the bottom of the Umko valley today!

thanks for sharing, my fomo is cured slightly this year

Although I would still rather be cycling through the mud than sitting in the office

I can only imagine the slip slide crash videos in the presentation tonight!

More mud awaits in day three. Most of it in the first half and spread out in the last 40km

Day 2

58a635650c9bc18e2513847a38603460.jpg5f5826ad80e9f7488976a59ffd8e7b15.jpg69ad17c97a7f618432faed445f396b7d.jpg

Archived