[Resolved] EasyBike...never say never again :)

Xerious

Glad to hear the outcome as I am due to order something from them and was hessitant to do so after this thread/

Good on them

I'm glad to hear you got sorted out in the end.

I ordered 4x Nobby Nic 26 x 2.25's from them a few months back and they landed up refunding me on one and shipping three because they said they'd been discontinued and couldn't get any more, which I took at face value at the time.

Suppose I better go stock up on some more while there are some laying about somewhere...

I only received great service from easybike.

Great Schwalbe (& other tyre) prices.

Glad you got sorted.

Ive always had good service from EasyBike, the only things that Ive had problems with was with the Conti Race, and X-king Protection tyres I bought from them.

The sidewalls on these things are like sieves. Therefore I dont use Conti tyres anymore. In saying that I never had a puncture with them but always had to pump the bloody things.

I suppose some of the fun was watching them make bubbles on the sidewalls when spraying them with soap after a ride.

An update:

It looks like I might have the good outcome that I've hoped for and I think EasyBike handled it very well in the end.

They offered to send three of the tyres today and the outstanding Nobby Nic when they receive stock but I went with the 2.4 one which was in stock.

Although I find it difficult to accept these tyres at no extra charge I do appreciate them offering it and it looks like they do care about customer service. I'm also happy with the items that I'll receive.

Lesson from this order: follow up frequently and send the email to all the EasyBike addresses.

Here is Matthew's latest response:

"Hi xxxxx

I dropped off your order this evening with Aramex Express (www.aramex.co.za). You should have received or will receive the tracking details shortly.

We have been using another courier however with a few parcels going missing or not delivered correctly recently we have changed back to what has worked for us in the past until we have followed up and found out what exactly has been going wrong.

I dispatched the following items to you.

-          2 x Schwalbe Racing Ralph Snakeskin 26 x 2.25

-          1 x Schwalbe Nobby Nic Snakeskin 26 x 2.25

-          1 x Schwalbe Nobby Nic Snakeskin 26 x 2.4

Don’t worry about the change to you order. You will receive these tyres at no extra charge."

"I am sorry for the inconvenience caused in having this order delivered to you.

I have included a Voucher below for Free Shipping on your next order should you wish to place an order again with us.

-          Coupon Code: xxxxxxxxx

Let me know if there is anything else we can assist with."

Kudo's to them

I got so much bad **** to say about Easybike I dont even know where to start.....

PS: I use 29 x 2.25 Mitchies ;-)

Just add Milosh's Law to rouxtjies 1000 post rule..

Never order and buy anything from any one the has not got stock

I.e: Check the stock availability and don't buy out of stock items .

Back orders are sure to cause hassle in all industries.

The better sites do give stock availability , use the tool.

Ordered Conti Trail King and Mountain King on Friday, parcel arrived at my office this morning, and non of my LBS's could beat their price, even with the delivery charge. Second time I've used them and no issues. Thanks guys.

Archived