Toby Adams

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya I think that's more the reason why

Exactly, they are still sitting on their hands waiting

I did not pay my R 2500 fine on 20July2015 and will be in court 10 on 07 August 2015 at 09h00 ready with a very good defence, lets see if TMNP has the balls to show up.

I suggest we rather spend our money going to Cape Nature Reserves like Swartberg, Anysberg, Grootvadersbosch, DeHoop, Salmonsdam, Kogelberg, Marloth, Vrolikheid, Hottentots Holland, Jonkershoek, as they are all open to Cyclists

I wonder if SANP will actually pitch for the court appearance?

attachicon.gif11411935_10206213233921838_8670573116355359927_o.jpg

If I read it right, then Trenthowan lost out on the contract to manage the Tokai baboon troops. This was given out on open tender. Another company got the contract. Then, after the fire, she wanted access to Tokai to go check it out. The Tokai baboon monitors, Human Wildlife Solutions, meanwhile worked with SANParks, and had access all the time. When Trenthowan was denied access, because she had no business being there, she went anyway, knowing it was illegal. Bad form!

Edited by DJR

If I read it right, then Trenthowan lost out on the contract to manage the Tokai baboon troops. This was given out on open tender. Another company got the contract. Then, after the fire, she wanted access to Tokai to go check it out. The Tokai baboon monitors, Human Wildlife Solutions, meanwhile worked with SANParks, and had access all the time. When Trenthowan was denied access, because she had no business being there, she went anyway, knowing it was illegal. Bad form!

Regardless, SANP can't be bothered to actually go to court

There is a 2nd page to the article which I haven't read yet, I'll try get hold of it later.

Regardless, SANP can't be bothered to actually go to court

There is a 2nd page to the article which I haven't read yet, I'll try get hold of it later.

If Parks simply neglected to show up, then they deserve some stick because it is a waste of our tax money and court time! 

If Parks simply neglected to show up, then they deserve some stick because it is a waste of our tax money and court time! 

Yes, indeed as there are also more important cases of rape, abuse, murder etc that could rather have made use of that court. I think they should be heavily fined

• 2 weeks later...

Today i was in court 10 at wynberg magistrates court

i was called up to the state prosecutor desk before the magistrate entered court

Her question to me was "are you going to contest this case"

My reply was "yes"

She picked up a pen and drew a line through the green document in my hand and said "case dismiss"

I said "Thank you"

I was out of there before court proceedings started

WHAT A CLASSIC WASTE OF TIME AND STATE RESOURCES

My question remains - when will the 'cork tree trail' be open to cyclists on a trial basis?

i was called up to the state prosecutor desk before the magistrate entered court

My reply was "yes"

She picked up a pen and drew a line through the green document in my hand and said "case dismiss"

I said "Thank you"

My question remains - when will the 'cork tree trail' be open to cyclists on a trial basis?

I suggest you direct that question to Rob Vogel

My reply was "yes"

I said "Thank you"

The whole thing is absolutely laughable.

My reply was "yes"

I said "Thank you"

Sorry but someone has to say it, this whole trial basis thing is a f up. Planned as a means to circumvent process, it has caused confusion, stress and lead to the experience you have endured. Do not expect it to happen before the EMP is signed off, eta December.

My reply was "yes"

I said "Thank you"

I don't think anyone is really surprised with how this ended up.

This is going to create a problem as a precedent has been set.

Tony did the prosecutor give a reason why the case has been dismissed?

This is going to create a problem as a precedent has been set.

Tony did the prosecutor give a reason why the case has been dismissed?

People will be looking at this and thinking "There's a gap..."