The Salvage Thread

Eldron

4 hours ago, dev said:

Helderkruin, Johannesburg

Ah, Okay. If you were in the Cape, I'd have taken them.

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am from BOMBCenturion. We will take it, but collection in Helderkruin may be an issue. If you do travel to Centurion at some stage we may be able to arrange a pickup next to the highway or somewhere suitable. 

Otherwise, I am sure someone will grab it. 🙂

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys 

Looking for lower rear chainstay for a 2014 / 2015 Specialized Enduro Comp 29er. 

Hi All Trust Everybody’s Well, I recently decided I would like to go internal cable shifters as I would like my cockpit to look clean & more tidy.

Im currently running a dura ace 7800 groupset and I was told it’s compatible with all shimano 10s shifters except the new tiagra 

I would like to know how much the 10s shifters are going for?? (Haven’t seen any for sale) & if there’s any advice or tips 

Thanks! 🤙🏽

• 3 weeks later...

Good day all, does anyone have use for this? Two mounts are for quick release road bikes, I had it on my Ford Ranger, the middle one is home made for 15mm through axle - Collection in Boksburg.

BIKE RACK 2.jpg

BIKE RACK.jpg

• 2 months later...

Greetings folks

I have a Huawei GT2E watch to give away. Its in great condition and works perfectly. It has a screen protector on it which has taken some abuse (cracked and chipped) but the main screen is still in perfect condition (the garmin screen protectors fit this watch). Battery lasts about 2 weeks, and if you use the gps then about 10 days

I do not have a Huawei phone anymore and the watch needs the Huawei health app to connect to the phone. Because I cannot connect it, I have no way to use the watch, no gps tracking, no time updates, nothing. It does not work with the app on another android device - Huawei phones only.

So, here's the rub for me to give it away:
- Huawei phone user only
- collection only - I want you to show me your phone so that you can connect to it in front of me (in other words, no chancers looking for a free watch please. If its for your kid, then bring that phone with to connect it to)
- I am back in the country on the 2nd October, you can collect it from me anytime after that
- I am based in Jhb south - you come to me and I'll thrown in a free coffee or tea or beer
- I am not posting it, please dont ask 

Pm me and we can make arrangements

20230921_120623.jpg.6686c2f743d5fe66b3078d6b5c2020e3.jpg20230916_134807.jpg.c71541dd570e51f362f9ad906ae429a2.jpg20230921_120653.jpg.efdf85bb901e0bdd9ec190bd55c2096b.jpg

Could anyone in the gauteng area help me out with one of these 🥹

My old ass velo fold knob is giving up ( open it has soo much play it feels like its just gona fall off , closed it feels solid ) 

Concept stores are telling me to buy a new arm or wait forever ( months ) for stock

It doesn't need the lock , I don't use that anyway.

Just the knob to close and open the "claw" 

Will trade  bucks , cupcakes, vegan brownies ( yes they're delicious) , chocolate ect. :)

images (29).jpeg

2 hours ago, 117 said:

Greetings folks

I have a Huawei GT2E watch to give away. Its in great condition and works perfectly. It has a screen protector on it which has taken some abuse (cracked and chipped) but the main screen is still in perfect condition (the garmin screen protectors fit this watch). Battery lasts about 2 weeks, and if you use the gps then about 10 days

I do not have a Huawei phone anymore and the watch needs the Huawei health app to connect to the phone. Because I cannot connect it, I have no way to use the watch, no gps tracking, no time updates, nothing. It does not work with the app on another android device - Huawei phones only.

- Huawei phone user only
- collection only - I want you to show me your phone so that you can connect to it in front of me (in other words, no chancers looking for a free watch please. If its for your kid, then bring that phone with to connect it to)
- I am back in the country on the 2nd October, you can collect it from me anytime after that
- I am based in Jhb south - you come to me and I'll thrown in a free coffee or tea or beer

20230921_120623.jpg.6686c2f743d5fe66b3078d6b5c2020e3.jpg20230916_134807.jpg.c71541dd570e51f362f9ad906ae429a2.jpg20230921_120653.jpg.efdf85bb901e0bdd9ec190bd55c2096b.jpg

Watch is booked

40 minutes ago, RobertWhitehead said:

Does anyone here in Gauteng (close to PTA) have a functional 30.9 seat post? Nothing fancy just 30.9

I've got a 31.6mm and a big ass hammer?  

18 hours ago, BaGearA said:

Could anyone in the gauteng area help me out with one of these 🥹

My old ass velo fold knob is giving up ( open it has soo much play it feels like its just gona fall off , closed it feels solid ) 

Concept stores are telling me to buy a new arm or wait forever ( months ) for stock

It doesn't need the lock , I don't use that anyway.

Just the knob to close and open the "claw" 

Will trade  bucks , cupcakes, vegan brownies ( yes they're delicious) , chocolate ect. :)

images (29).jpeg

I have one for you. Bring your old one with and i will swap the lock over.

16953852483887777905110676571237.jpg

Edited by Barry

13 minutes ago, Barry said:

I have one for you. Bring your old one with and i will swap the lock over.

16953852483887777905110676571237.jpg

I'll arrange with you next week. 

Thank you 🙏

1 minute ago, BaGearA said:

I'll arrange with you next week. 

Thank you 🙏

Sure no problem 👍

21 hours ago, 117 said:

Greetings folks

- Huawei phone user only

This can't b

I have same watch connected to new Samsung phone

Have you downloaded the huawei health app to your new handset

Phone connects then once installed 

I've recently upgraded to GT3 and also working seamlessly with Samsung

Maybe I'm missing something 😕 

1 hour ago, Genie said:

This can't b

I have same watch connected to new Samsung phone

Have you downloaded the huawei health app to your new handset

Phone connects then once installed 

I've recently upgraded to GT3 and also working seamlessly with Samsung