The Salvage Thread

Eldron

Nick at build a bike is a worthy receiver of all bike goods. The man does some awesome charity work!

what i was going to say - I have given him and some of the Choc Cows guys all my bits - as long as for charity its free

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

K1 canoe up for grabs. Not sure of the model but the deck is flat. Seat included.

Yours for collection.

Western Cape?

Pro Bike MTB shoes in excellent condition. Size 47. No cleats.

Can I arrange a courier to come pick these up?

I would be very greatful.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All,

Have a few old things here but most of them may not be usable. The hubs have parts taken out of them such as covers and the ball bearings, the chains are not full chains and pretty old.

The saddle seems in good nick though amd tje brakes are pretty old also. The one bottle cage is in good nick as is the other and the rotor is a bit bent.

One set of lock on grips in good condition, the other a little worn. There is a rear shock stantion that came off mt RP23 that has a slight nick on it.

I am looking for a marsh guard or any mtb stem less than 60mm but not direct mount. Just want to test a shorter stem out.

Thanks

post-57045-0-16944100-1457424195_thumb.jpg

post-57045-0-72617600-1457424230_thumb.jpg

Today's Salvage:

Levers are pretty much brand new. Same with seat pillar - it's just short 270mm.

post-2412-0-46359900-1457595561_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

I am looking for a spare tyre. 

I have a Maxxis High Roller ST that needs replacing, and would like to replace with the same one. Have posted a wanted ad, no luck yet.

Haven't found any stock at LBS, and one shop even said that it's not on the list of available stock to order.

Please help!

Hi all,

I am looking for a spare tyre. 

I have a Maxxis High Roller ST that needs replacing, and would like to replace with the same one. Have posted a wanted ad, no luck yet.

Haven't found any stock at LBS, and one shop even said that it's not on the list of available stock to order.

Please help!

I have an old 26" High Roller  for you.  Not new but still usable.