Bonus

Landa is going to be a Sky rider next yr.

A black mark against Sky IMO.

But if Sky really are clean, here's another prediction from me*. A year into 2016 we'll be reading headlines on Cycling News along the lines of: "Landa inexplicably not living up to the incredible promise he showed last year."

(* My predictions are wrong much of the time :))

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ai tog, that's just more amo for the Anti-Sky brigade. His performances were a bit suspicious at best at the Giro and now Sky want him after they wouldn't have Dave Millar as a part of their team? Makes one wonder what Brailsford is thinking. Definitely not good in my opinion.

It's apparently a 2yr deal..

Buying up the competition me thinks.

A black mark against Sky IMO.

But if Sky really are clean, here's another prediction from me*. A year into 2016 we'll be reading headlines on Cycling News along the lines of: "Landa inexplicably not living up to the incredible promise he showed last year."

(* My predictions are wrong much of the time :))

Fully agree.

I hope our suspicions concerning Landa (and Aru) are misplaced and that he does just as well at Sky as he has this year.

It's apparently a 2yr deal..

Buying up the competition me thinks.

Definite possibility.

Fully agree.

I hope our suspicions concerning Landa (and Aru) are misplaced and that he does just as well at Sky as he has this year.

am I right in saying that all he's done wrong is ride fast up mountains in light blue? no big deal yet, froome had a similar rise.

am I right in saying that all he's done wrong is ride fast up mountains in light blue? no big deal yet, froome had a similar rise.

And said team in light blue being known as a team with a disproportional amount of riders getting popped for doping. So next year's results will be interesting and highly scrutinised. As I said I genuinely hope my suspicions are incorrect and misplaced.

“This is 100 percent my decision. It would be nice to go out and try to win the USA Pro Challenge again. But after what happened at the Tour, I need to prove myself on a bigger scale.”

Tejay on chasing Vuelta glory

Found this funny;

@olegtinkov: Finally,I can say that @petosagan salary matches his performance! I can't say that about some of his teammates,but season isn't over yet :-)

Vuelta gonna be epic.... froome vs quintana part 2

The Skyborgs have not announced their team leader yet

“It’s difficult to say, I’ve only just finished the Tour de France. It would be really tough to do another Grand Tour..."

Froome Dawg