ScottCM

I see the medical questionaire won't open til 12 now... and you can't enter without doing it.

Serious face palm sessions going on here  :lol:

My application was successful...

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see the medical questionaire won't open til 12 now... and you can't enter without doing it.

Serious face palm sessions going on here  :lol:

Was the medical questionnaire not one of the steps we had to do beforehand, together with our details?  I did this already last week.

Edited by Jackes

My application was successful...

Ok, how de heck do we pay the entry on the webtickets side,I cannot find the entry there, despite creating the link from the omtom side

Ok, how de heck do we pay the entry on the webtickets side,I cannot find the entry there, despite creating the link from the omtom side

Still figuring that out.

Medical just completed now.

Candz, the ultra is so much nicer than the half. Just sayin...

I did one half (my very first half marathon as well) and I can for the life of me not see why it is so popular. 

Jackes, once you have linked the profiles, which you have done, on the omtom site you simply click on pay button and it takes you directly to the webtickets portal under your username.

Mine was successful till I refreshed and then it shows its gone to the ballot system..still have to sweat it out.

I did one half (my very first half marathon as well) and I can for the life of me not see why it is so popular. 

Jackes, once you have linked the profiles, which you have done, on the omtom site you simply click on pay button and it takes you directly to the webtickets portal under your username.

Yeah, the half marathon should be called... NoOceans Half Marathon  :whistling: 

And 56km is a nice distance, proper challenge but not full retard like Comrades  :blush:

Seabee..I think im just nervous to take that (very far) step..i have decided I will do my first ultra in my 50th year..that gives me till 2019 to build up to the distance.. :whistling:  now if I was 20 again..it wouldnt take me 2 years to build up hahaha.

Agreed, there is no way in hell I will pay all those money (flights, accommodation etc), to just go and run a 21 inland, not even see the ocean once.  This popularity of this 21 does not make sense to me, not for someone going all the way down for it.

If I could no do the ultra, it would be the trail at least.

All sorted. If your 'webtickets' registration is complete, link it to your entry, then go to payments.

Voila :-)

Seabee..I think im just nervous to take that (very far) step..i have decided I will do my first ultra in my 50th year..that gives me till 2019 to build up to the distance.. :whistling: now if I was 20 again..it wouldnt take me 2 years to build up hahaha.

It's actually very easy until that mother hill at the end... So take it easy till chappies... Run walk up that... Take it even easier down chappies... Then walk up Constantia Nek and you'll be grand

It's actually very easy until that mother hill at the end... So take it easy till chappies... Run walk up that... Take it even easier down chappies... Then walk up Constantia Nek and you'll be grand

This exactly....    But it would help, greatly, if you can do marathon distances...  :clap: