MTO Trails - Jonkershoek (an update on Jonkershoek)

BobbyBehan

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone know, what's the latest developments, trails, builds etc.

i see ewaldsadie posted a sweet a picture of some trail...

We rode there again the other day and there was much fanfare on the trails of people loving how smooth and awesome the single track is since it's been cleaned up a little. There's such a cr@pload of trails in such a small area, together with the awesome mountain views. Jonkershoek is legend.

The 2 dig days addressed issues with Never Ending Story. It's gorgeous after all the work

There's a couple of new trails in the making - when that will appear isn't quite certain; but it should be towards the end of the year.

Then there's also new signage being rolled out - again probably towards the end of the year.

The 2 dig days addressed issues with Never Ending Story. It's gorgeous after all the work

There's a couple of new trails in the making - when that will appear isn't quite certain; but it should be towards the end of the year.

Then there's also new signage being rolled out - again probably towards the end of the year.

Thanks Napalm,

any idea where i can get more info on how the annual permits work, especially the family one, also is the permit only for jonkershoek

Thanks Napalm,

any idea where i can get more info on how the annual permits work, especially the family one, also is the permit only for jonkershoek

Singe annuals is R500, valid 1 year from date of purchase. Family annuals is R700 for up to 4 family members.

You can buy the permit online at Engena, or at the gate. If you buy online, you download the app from the appstore, and sign in at the gate.

• 3 weeks later...

Singe annuals is R500, valid 1 year from date of purchase. Family annuals is R700 for up to 4 family members.

You can buy the permit online at Engena, or at the gate. If you buy online, you download the app from the appstore, and sign in at the gate.

Hi there, just downloaded the Engena app.  Really cool idea.  Will more trail centers be added? Thinking Boschendal, Rhebokskloof, Welvanpas etc.  Would be great if you could just pull out your phone like snapscan with proof of purchase.

Hi there, just downloaded the Engena app.  Really cool idea.  Will more trail centers be added? Thinking Boschendal, Rhebokskloof, Welvanpas etc.  Would be great if you could just pull out your phone like snapscan with proof of purchase.

Gonna be at Jonkers on an E-Bike on Saturday. Are you going to say Hi or ignore me?........

well on this app, a mate bought when they had that get 100% back using wechat, he never ever got his Permit Number yet,

what i want to know how does the family permit work?

what are the requirements, or if one buys 4 permits at once and receive a discount?

Downloaded the app. Pretty cool I must say. Will try it out come Saturday morning at Jonkers.

Gonna be at Jonkers on an E-Bike on Saturday. Are you going to say Hi or ignore me?........

Are you going to tow people up with you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

ZULULAND?

tell me about, where abouts how long, whats grading any pictures

found these... it looks :thumbup: :clap:

post-8906-0-88485300-1507811226_thumb.jpg

post-8906-0-09491000-1507811230_thumb.jpg

post-8906-0-09314600-1507811231_thumb.jpg

There's also a new trail all the way from Saaltjie.  Gonna check it out this weekend.

When? Maybe I can con Earbal into letting me borrow his demo Primer and I'll join.

Edited by Duane_Bosch