divernick

I run a 120mm fork on my simple. It's fantastic.

Which one SimpleD? Never owned anything other than rigid or 100mm, so out of my depth here.

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK here it is. Straight back from the shop. Will go for the maiden ride tomorrow! Everything moved over from old entry-level alu frame. The bar height will need some adjusting, and my reverb dropper is currently getting serviced. The 60mm stem also looks quite long on this frame! Regardless, pretty stoked at how it turned out (the pics don't do justice!).

massive thanks to Matt at Cotic cycles for sorting me out!

post-57788-0-75936000-1450103248_thumb.jpg

post-57788-0-33843000-1450103294_thumb.jpg

(no-one tell my partner I put the bike on the couch  :whistling: )

• 4 weeks later...

I need some help. My cotic has gone in for some tlc. I ordered some cotic decals but I need to know the size of the decals. The downtube one I have but I would appreciate if someone can help me with the 29er decal, the solaris decal and if anyone has a reynolds 853 decal size, it would be appreciated.

I need some help. My cotic has gone in for some tlc. I ordered some cotic decals but I need to know the size of the decals. The downtube one I have but I would appreciate if someone can help me with the 29er decal, the solaris decal and if anyone has a reynolds 853 decal size, it would be appreciated.

Get hold of Tyrone here on the hub. He has proofs for many decals. Alternatively, measure your current decals and supply him with these measurements - he's good at replicating this way. OR - send the bike to Bogus for a respray and have everything painted on!

Get hold of Tyrone here on the hub. He has proofs for many decals. Alternatively, measure your current decals and supply him with these measurements - he's good at replicating this way. OR - send the bike to Bogus for a respray and have everything painted on!

Bike is in for the respray already hence the reason for not having the measurements of the decals. Unfortunately these decals are the one's Tyrone does not have the measurements of.

Nobody helping me? Oi! Tsk.

Sorry mate - got caught up at work yesterday. Drop Matt a line. If he can't help he'll point you in the right direction. PM me for his number if you like.

Sorry mate - got caught up at work yesterday. Drop Matt a line. If he can't help he'll point you in the right direction. PM me for his number if you like.

I did that also. Not answering...

Oh well.

I did that also. Not answering...

Oh well.

He is often out the country re his main line of business. Keep trying every few days. I'm sure he'll be able to help.