[Event] 2016 Cape Town Cycle Tour

News bot

Event Name: 2016 Cape Town Cycle Tour
When: 6 March 2016
Where: Cape Town, Western Cape
Category: Road

The Cape Town Cycle Tour is owned and staged by the Cape Town Cycle Tour Trust and it is the largest, timed cycling event in the world. It also celebrates its 39th year in 2016 when, on the morning of Sunday, 6 March, 35 000 cyclists will line up to ride the 109km route through some of the world’s most spectacular scenery that includes the iconic Table Mountain as a backdrop. The main beneficiaries of the Cape Town Cycle Tour are the Pedal Power Association (PPA) and Rotary Club of Claremont, which are equal stakeholders in the Cape Town Cycle Tour Trust.

Go to Event Page

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow I got one. I know it's my 33rd in a row but considering my posts under PPA AGM, I figured you guys were all been held up while they were try to pull my email address!

Wow I got one. I know it's my 33rd in a row but considering my posts under PPA AGM, I figured you guys were all been held up while they were try to pull my email address!

You mean that you are the ultimate proof that it was handled in a fair way? ;)  :D

No matter what, 33 in a row is very impressive! :thumbup:

Not good news for me, would have been No 8. Entered for myself and my grandson 17yrs old who wanted to do his first. Accepted him but rejected mine. I phoned and asked them about "family entries and was told that it did not matter they would pick up on the surnames.

Well so much for that!!!

I got the bad email :-(

Stupid thing is that my dad who has been my riding partner for 10 years got in. This would have been his 11th and my 10th.

Pissed off.....

got in, only my second one, hopefully the full one this time around

So much for them giving preference to people who have done lots before.

Lucky u.

Anybody entered and paid already who can see their entry reflected on racetec? I did mine in the PPA window but nothing on racetec yet.

I got the bad email :-(Stupid thing is that my dad who has been my riding partner for 10 years got in. This would have been his 11th and my 10th.Pissed off.....

Oh and the charities are asking for R2000 so thats not an option.

Oh and the charities are asking for R2000 so thats not an option.

They are asking R2000 so that you will get to business and find people to sponsor the charity. Honestly if you do a good job it could end up being free!