[Event] 2016 Cape Town Cycle Tour

News bot

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also got 1A :cursing:  was hoping for $, seeding index is 0.09. Will have to make a plan.

What ranking does a seeding index of 0.09 give you?

I am a MTBer, i will pitch up with my 29er dual susser (that is where there is a extra shock at the back of the bike for the roadies that dont know - google it) with knobblies (that is tyres geared towards offroad riding - yes bicycle arent just bult for smooth tar roads - google it) on. Didn't care for my starting group, only hope was that it would be early and my seeding improved on my hopes by more than an hour so i am quite happy.  :whistling:

What ranking does a seeding index of 0.09 give you?

By the moaning we are seeing about not making $ clearly insufficient.

As $ is the best of the best NATIONALLY maybe, just maybe, a PPA ranking of 28 does not qualify in the top however many are places allocated to to the U23 who are included in the $ group? Remember that MOST of the pros and top guys don't belong to PPA.

Not every one who is A seeded on PPA starts in $ or 1A come World Champs time.

I am a MTBer, i will pitch up with my 29er dual susser (that is where there is a extra shock at the back of the bike for the roadies that dont know - google it) with knobblies (that is tyres geared towards offroad riding - yes bicycle arent just bult for smooth tar roads - google it) on. Didn't care for my starting group, only hope was that it would be early and my seeding improved on my hopes by more than an hour so i am quite happy. :whistling:

same here. Except I dont have a rear shock

Archived