• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bet Chris Froome is going to pedal the sh@t out of his bike at the time trial tomorrow...

All those people that were on the top of Ventoux for the last 2 days came down because of the changes so you sit with a hell of a lot of people and not enough barriers.. ASO is to blame for this c@ck up

If Froome picks up a penalty due to a motorbike accident that took his advantage on the actual road away than the TdF commissiares suck!

As rad as it is to have all the spectators, the time has come to get them off the road in the final stretches of the hill climb stages. There's no where to go for the chaps looking to attack as they have to funnel into a space that literally is half a rider wide, WHEN THE CROWD STEPS BACK!

Provisional GC classification

There’s still a chance this will change, but here’s the GC as it stands:

1. Adam Yates (Orica-BikeExchange) 57h 12m 20s
  2. Bauke Mollema (Trek-Segafred0) +9s
  3. Nairo Quintana (Movistar) +14s
  4. Romain Bardet (AG2R La Mondiale) +28s
  5. Alejandro Valverde (Movistar) +52s
  6. Chris Froome (Team Sky) +53s
  7. Tejay van Garderen (BMC) +57s
  8. Fabio Aru (Astana) +1min 7s
  9. Dan Martin (Etixx-QuickStep) +1min 9s
  10. Joaquim Rodriguez (Katusha) +1min 24s

How bad should this be for Yates as well, dont think he wanted to wear yellow like this for the first time

Porte is being interviewed, saying that the results can't stand, says the crowds need to be controlled...

Yet another motorbike....

Was not the motorbike's fault.  Bike had to stop for spectators.  Flippen time the organisers start controlling crowds on the climbs. This is ridiculous.

Spectators surely to blame for bike incident. ASO and police should do more to control crowds. Becoming like soccer with hooligans on the road.

Was not the motorbike's fault.  Bike had to stop for spectators.  Flippen time the organisers start controlling crowds on the climbs. This is ridiculous.

To many bikes dude...did you see how many bikes surrounded froome on his run, and not one that he could cycle up the climb. Agree with crowds as well

The camera crew that got the best footage of the crash may have some explaining to do...

Quintana's TDF would've been over if there wasn't a crash... Froome had his number..

Archived