50 Swiss Francs.  F...! That's nothing. He just have to skip one hair stylists session. Wait, he already does that!

They should have docked him at least 30secs.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Argh That's bugger all.. I want time penalties.

OK, if you insist. Gen, you are hereby ordered to miss 1 hour of the viewing tomorrow.

OK, if you insist. Gen, you are hereby ordered to miss 1 hour of the viewing tomorrow.

Lol

ITT sure no problem..

1st hour of the ITT is boring anyways.

You and Gen have the Astana Complex. Do the crime, and ignore the fine :)

Is on 37kms tomorrow so might be completed in the first hour

Whahahahahaha.. fat chance it's been 3 years of vehicle incidents and they still haven't sort that out.. what is the chance that they actually bring in more barriers

Guess I am just day dreaming Gen, so simple to arrange if they really wanted to.

Is on 37kms tomorrow so might be completed in the first hour

Nope wrong. If they start in one minute intervals then it will take at least 3 hours to complete.

Sent from my GT-S6790 using Tapatalk

Ok ok.

I have always supported Froome against the abuse he takes, but never been a supporter of him as such.

BUT after the way he has ridden in this Tour, the attacks, the awareness, his gutsy counter today, not tossing his bike, his will to win by running up the hill, but especially his composure after the stage and how he handled the booing and the interview.... I think he is my new guy!

So here goes.... Go Froomey!!

looked like wanted to cry -#emotional

Don't know if this has been covered, but why does le tour website show gc as slightly different.

Example they show Quintana at 54s.

While others show him at 61s??

I think you forgot the exact time period and provisions attached to this hour long penalty.

Lol

ITT sure no problem..

Further to Sir Thorius' pronouncement of your hour long time penalty, the following shall also apply:

1) the time penalty shall be broken into two halves, one of 20 minutes and one of 40 minutes,

2) the lesser time penalty is to be followed by the greater,

3) the lesser time period shall be used for the last 20 minutes of the second hour of racing,

4) the remaining 40 minutes shall be used in the third and final hour of racing,

5) the time penalty maybe overturned via either evidence of support for Team Sky's protected GC rider, Chris Froome or a request to join the Chris Froome Appreciation Society (CFAS). Such overturning of Time Penalties is at the sole discretion of the sitting president of CFAS, Sir Thorius Buttoxium aka Thor Buttox. Any such submissions shall take place prior to the start of stage 13 and shall be submitted via this thread.

:whistling:

#Bikehub_rules

#Hardly_serious

#Do_Don't_Do

Nope wrong. If they start in one minute intervals then it will take at least 3 hours to complete.

Sounds about right for Froome. Running with cleats is tough.

Sounds about right for Froome. Running with cleats is tough.

Well hopefully Pinarello will have a bike ready for him by then! :whistling:

You do have to admire him for doing so, it could easily have seen him on the receiving end of a time penalty. Fair decision made in the end even though there will (and should) be some debate about it.

Well,tbh this whole " cannot run without a bike" thing started with stupid old Phil making up his own rules. His mouth should be shut and he should appologise for stating non factual stuff. Really now.

When the yellow jersey is taken out by a combination of a motorbike and poor crowd control it was odd that the other GC contenders went racing past. Sure it's a race but even Mr Evil the only man not to win 7 tours in a row would wait when something like that happened.

You make a mistake and crash, you drop a chain with a poor gear change, any of that stuff you get attacked, no problem. But this was different. Any rider unhappy with the adjusted times should explain why they went past under such circumstances.

Archived