[Event] Carnival City Macsteel National Classic

Frosty

Cut cut cut...

All these favourite, well organised races are just too close to each other to do all of them in a single month. My wallet will never survive! :unsure:

This is a big concern, and something I heard from a few people I chatted to today.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ag FFS!!

Seems like I have double booked myself for the weekend and am being dragged off to Harrismith for a 80th birthday.... so won't make it.

Gerald, instead of me giving my entry away can I rather give the entry fee to your charity?

• Thursday 18th February 2016 – The Bicycle Company – 09:00 to 17:00

Friday 19th February 2016 – Cycle Lab – Fourways – 09:00 to 17:00

Saturday 20th February 2016 – Tour de Frans – Boksburg – 08:30 to 14:00

https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/154940-event-carnival-city-macsteel-national-classic-closing-date-extended/page-10

Bit of a stupid question maybe.....

But "The Bicycle Company".......

Centurion or Pretoria?

Pretoria means I can do it over lunch.

Centurion means I have to sit in traffic for an hour, pay toll fees and drive R100 petrol out to collect a piece of paper that is worth maybe 30c.

Centurion or Pretoria?

Centurion means I have to sit in traffic for an hour, pay toll fees and drive R100 petrol out to collect a piece of paper that is worth maybe 30c.

I'm pretty sure it's this 1:

sit in traffic for an hour, pay toll fees and drive R100 petrol out to collect a piece of paper that is worth maybe 30c.

Centurion or Pretoria?

It is the one in Centurion - the old CycleLab.

I received PM's asking the same question, and did not know there was more than one.

I'm pretty sure it's this 1:

sit in traffic for an hour, pay toll fees and drive R100 petrol out to collect a piece of paper that is worth maybe 30c.

You are correct.

Are there still entries coming in... curious about bunch sizes and seeding ( Obviously) :whistling: ?

I don't envy the stress around this , and still the questions from Us.

Rather excited I must say. This is one of my favorite events

This will be my 1st Carnival 120km race. Don't know what to expect but I am sure it will be fun.

Entries close tonight at midnight.

I'm not happy as it puts me under pressure to get the seeding data to the race office.

Over 400 entries today, so I guess I shouldn't complain.

Wow!

More entries received yesterday than the "closing date" last week.

Talk about leaving it to the last minute

Wow!

More entries received yesterday than the "closing date" last week.

Talk about leaving it to the last minute

wow is correct.. what is the total no of entries? 

Ag FFS!!

Seems like I have double booked myself for the weekend and am being dragged off to Harrismith for a 80th birthday.... so won't make it.

Gerald, instead of me giving my entry away can I rather give the entry fee to your charity?

Pity man. Enjoy the party.

This will be my 1st Carnival 120km race. Don't know what to expect but I am sure it will be fun.

It's a lekker route and the extra 17km is pretty much flat. Last year we didn't have much wind to speak of so let's hope this year isn't like this last weekend because we use some of the same roads.

Archived